anybody have a stg44 for sale - Page 10




 
--
 
1 Week Ago  
henryb
 
the uzi was the first mg for me. i got the wife to watch DEATH WISH with Charles Bronson, LATER told her we needed a gun in the house,she said maybe you are right ,so i told her i ordered an uzi.next was the beretta 92f .i told her i bought a lotto ticket from a fellow at work for $2 guess who won the beretta?i drove around in the car and came back with the beretta ,first thing was lets sell it $$$$$
4 Days Ago  
MontyB
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by henryb
the uzi was the first mg for me. i got the wife to watch DEATH WISH with Charles Bronson, LATER told her we needed a gun in the house,she said maybe you are right ,so i told her i ordered an uzi.next was the beretta 92f .i told her i bought a lotto ticket from a fellow at work for $2 guess who won the beretta?i drove around in the car and came back with the beretta ,first thing was lets sell it $$$$$
I honestly can't remember the first firearm I purchased, I suspect it was a 1942 Russian cavalry carbine or one of the 15 Lee-Enfields I have owned.
The first automatic was an MP-44 followed by the STG-45, certainly the biggest one was the MG-42.
4 Days Ago  
henryb
 
i think the very first gun that i purchased was a ruger mk1 22cal pistol it cost $39.00 new My ears still ring to this day due to my cousin and myself going thru a 500 round brick of cartridges without any hearing protection .
--
3 Days Ago  
henryb
 
i read that your PM was going to change your gun rights law. what a shame. my son had the day off today he had a side job protecting a muslim mosque today they paid him $50 per hour,his city allows him to use the police suv .
2 Days Ago  
MontyB
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by henryb
i read that your PM was going to change your gun rights law. what a shame. my son had the day off today he had a side job protecting a muslim mosque today they paid him $50 per hour,his city allows him to use the police suv .
Yeah once again shafted by our ANZAC "brothers".
With regards to the shootings in Christchurch people need to come to grips with the idea that this was always a matter of when and not if it would happen which is unfortunate but we are part of a very crazy world and as such not immune to it.

As to gun law changes I have seen the previous attempts to make changes and doubt they will come up with too much new, I am happy to make the changes and stay within the law but I recognise they are only window dressings and as long as firearms exist psycho nutjobs will get them and use them.

At this stage I find myself agreeing with our PM on the matter.
2 Days Ago  
henryb
 
does NEW ZEALAND have a death penalty? if so they need to use it.The usa has one but they dont use it enough.
2 Days Ago  
MontyB
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by henryb
does NEW ZEALAND have a death penalty? if so they need to use it.The usa has one but they don't use it enough.



Sadly we don't have one so we can look forward to entertaining this POS in a prison cell for the remainder of his life along with picking up the tab to ensure his right to a healthy existence prevails.


My greatest hope is that someone in prison decides to dispose of him as a public service and I would hope no one saw a thing if they did.
 


Similar Topics
What was the Worlds first assault rifle?
Did kalashnikov stole the design from STG44???