Any Russian Speakers in here?? Translation needed..

Redleg

The fire is everything
Staff member
Anyone who can read Russian in here??
I've posted a few images in the gallery now from Yavoriv training center in Ukraine.
It was a former Soviet Army training center and there were many old training posters still in place there, but my Russian (at least I think it's that) is a bit rusty so I'm having a hard time understanding it.. :smil:

Here they are:
Special Military Buildings, Memorials, Places in Europe Images

Please post a translation on each image and not in this thread.. ;)

OI! Ok, so yeah, apparently my improvement in Chinese over the past couple years has been at the expense of my Russian... I shall seek the help of my friend Artum.

DOH.

Ya ne gava ryu pa- ruski, no mi smozhem ab`shchatsya cherez pere vodchika

//KJ.

Здесь кто-нибудь говорит по-русски???? :crybaby:

Da.....Nyet.....Privet.....that's all I know in Russian. :? Redleg, does Olso has the Russian community?

Не на этом месте, мой друг.

(Not here my friend)

The text on the signs seems to be written in a regional version of the Cyryllic script, e.g. the inclusion of the letter "i" which is unusual.

Last edited:
Red, translation is being worked on RIGHT NOW... via an army friend in Valdivostok. Lt knows the guy.
;)

ITS NOT RUSSIAN... its Ukranian. I just got an earful from my "little brother" about this ffs. Thanks Red. Anyhow, he's muttering about how stupid I am now not being able to tell the difference between Russian and Ukranian and how he is going to have to "re-learn" me everything all over again... pizdec!

Last edited:
Thanks.. :smil:
I should have known it was Ukrainian, but I wasn't too sure since most of the posters are from the the period when Ukraine was a part of the USSR.
The training field was used by the Russian Army as a "final exam" center before they rotated into East Germany.

Back