is any one here blizzard's fan?

I am (was) a huge fan of both Starcraft and Diablo 2, so I'm waiting for those myself... :?

There's a lot of rumors on both games, so it's not impossible that we'll see them sometime in the future..
(I really hope so)

Blizzard next major project is World of Starcaft, as you might guess its the follow up to hugely successful WOW.

Heres a link

http://uk.videogames.games.yahoo.com/pc/previews/world-of-starcraft-63fd0c.html

Diablo 3 is also rumored to be in production, its being done by a different devlopment team then the WOW SOW teams. In the interim you might want to check out Titan Quest is becally Daiblo 2 is ancient greece. Comes out June 24. You can download a demo...

I'd like to play WOW,but...i dont have enough money.:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

Wow is just a waste of time and money, you don't actually accomplish anything, it's not real.

I would love to see starcraft 2 to come out, but diablo i never cared for. Starcraft was really the only thing i like about blizzard, but i give the company credit for being so good with their games overall.

WarMachine said:
Wow is just a waste of time and money, you don't actually accomplish anything, it's not real.

Great. You've just pulled the plug on every single form of electronic entertainment.

It's one thing when you pay 50 dollars for halo and you treat it like any other game but it's also lots of fun. WOW is paying $50 dollars and an additional $15 every month to do things like running around a virtual world.

By accomplishments i mean the money collecting and leveling up that people seem so addicted to in that game, it's all worthless outside of the gameworld.

I'm all for videogames, but i never like MMORPGs much because of their stupid monthly costs. Because of that even Guildwars that doesn't charge a fee isn't appealing since it's like a gateway MMORPG that you can get hooked onto.

I just feel that once you buy a game, you shouldn't keep paying for it.

I'm all for videogames, but i never like MMORPGs much because of their stupid monthly costs. Because of that even Guildwars that doesn't charge a fee isn't appealing since it's like a gateway MMORPG that you can get hooked onto.

We disagree on just about everything else, but we agree on video games lol.

Back