Any Military Clans / Gamers on MW2

SG REGY

Hi everyone, Just wondered if any of you guys have a clan on MW2 or if you just play the game as a solo. Please post your clan or gamertag below.

Clan Name: Her Majesty's Finest
Members: 11
E-mail: regy@stripesgamer.com

i know this sounds dumb gt exe actions, i play competitively in mlg ( major league gaming) its fun and competitive :)
mw2 will be added to the pro tour next season ( i hope) same idea as golf
but 4 events then nationals. its got announcers official sponsors ( stride dr peppers and old spice) its interesting if you've bin there and realise what the guys r doing and how hard it is

^^^^^^
Nice Riddell. So you'll be competing then?
-----------------------------------------------
Clan Name: Hell Bound Soldiers
Members: 100+
Contact Me: Xfire and Steam: dejectory
Clan Site: http://www.HellBoundSoldiers.com/
The tags I'm "supposed to wear" in game: <HBS*Schalton*>
The tags I actually use: <HBS>E-9 Schalton|MP

Last edited:
^^^^^^
Nice Riddell. So you'll be competing then?
-----------------------------------------------
Clan Name: Hell Bound Soldiers
Members: 100+
Contact Me: Xfire and Steam: dejectory
Clan Site: http://www.HellBoundSoldiers.com/
The tags I'm "supposed to wear" in game: <HBS*Schalton*>
The tags I actually use: <HBS>E-9 Schalton|MP

yes sir, competin in the MLG endurance right now, and the gamestop 4v4 , 14,000 in total if i win both but doubt that, its pretty competitive

Why doesnt this forum make a clan?

Like, only members of this forum are in the clan, and they play against other clans [Such as the SHO "Shadow Ops" and T* "Teamstars"?]

I didnt mean full time, I ment maybe once in a while [Maybe once a week].

More of a thing to hang out and talk to each other than to do some SERIOUS competitions against other clans.

The prob is getting all of us to have the same open time slot, having the same kind of games and the computers that can run them... gets complicated.
And then some of us don't have very predictable schedules.

I run it on the PC with steam. My xfire is in my signature, and my steam profile link is Justin1552. But right now I'm using the Screenname Makarov so that when I play the map "Terminal" I can say, "Remember, no Russian."

Back