Any JROTC or ROTC cadets in here?

BAC

Yeah it would be good to know of somebody there. My name is johnny sokolosky- so i'll be easy to find! goodluck and see you there!

Same to you. My name is Brandy Fields, I'm sure I will see you there, how many Sokolosky's can there be. See you at Benning!!!!

geesh guys took over my post! lol I dont know any of those competitions. I will next year. As X.O. I have already sat down with O.P.s and C.O. to get ready for next year. Its gona kickit! lol

tough_girl said:
geesh guys took over my post! lol I dont know any of those competitions. I will next year. As X.O. I have already sat down with O.P.s and C.O. to get ready for next year. Its gona kickit! lol

:lol: If you're talking about us, we're not talking about competitions.

BAC=Basic Airborne Course
CDQC=Combat Diver Qualification Course
LDAC=Leader Development and Assessment Course
RSIP=Robin Sage Internship Program
CTLT=Cadet Troop Leading Training
Ranger Challenge=Challenged Rangers :lol: (that actually is a competition)

man I swear to god, they change the name of LDAC/Warrior Forge/NALC/whateverthey'recallingittoday waaaaaay too many times. Just call it "camp" for god's sake :?

The thing of it is my school was going to approve afjrotc for the 04-05 year but the AF only gave us one year for 03-04.

airmanpatroler said:
The thing of it is my school was going to approve afjrotc for the 04-05 year but the AF only gave us one year for 03-04.

Well I'm not really clear on what exactly you think we should be able to do about it. :? Sorry.

Well, can CAP cadets post? there seem to be precious few of us. We are AF auxiliary after all. I myself am a SSgt. We just had our drill and color guard competitions. Only a few teams from around the nation made it.

I guess I will jump in the Madness. I am in ROTC at APSU as an MS 2

Right now I am getting a little flak for not doing ranger challenge. After not being in school for 3 years, just bought a home, got ready to see my wife off, being assistant coach of a swim team and taking 18 credit hours, I felt I had enough on my plate...maybe next year.

Back