Any of you in JROTC?

C/SSG from Missouri Military Academy Army JROTC, no of course im not in JROTC, I joined this site because it looks cool............think what you are saying before you start a thread.........

MMA_Cadet said:
C/SSG from Missouri Military Academy Army JROTC, no of course im not in JROTC, I joined this site because it looks cool............think what you are saying before you start a thread.........

Well there is also Sea Cadets, Civil Air Patrol, Young Marines, etc. So since this is a Junior Military Groups Forum, it's all of those, not just JROTC. Keep that in mind.

I am in NJROTC (Area 5), rank of Cadet Lieutenant.

hi..im a noov..im in jrotc..i dont know how use this site that well...jus droping to say hi..im a corporal..woot im a commander of my p.t.team..the raiders.and i do some unarmed..
my school isent the best we dont win really anything im jus asking for yalls help..4 websites..so i can see how drill comp..looks like

thank you alote..much love..
ASK NOT WHAT YOUR COUNTRY CAN DO FOR YOU,BUT WHAT YOU CAN DO FOR YOUR COUNTRY..
MUCH

lake wales florida cadet LT COL battalion commander AJROTC Highlander Battalion Highlanders lead the way Hoo-ah!! lol

Heck, I can one up all JROTC. I go to a military academy high school.

Platoon Sgt
1st Platoon
Bravo Company
Fork Union Military Academy

Oorah!

I'm surprised I haven't posted in here yet...being the mod and all.

Former Warrant Officer 2nd Class (2nd highest achievable rank in the Royal Canadian Air Cadets as we don't get into Officer ranks here) and Squadron Commander of the 154 Amherst Anson RCAirC Squardon.

Left that for the real thing in Summer '04.

C/CPL Brown of the Roseburg High School Indian Battalion:salute2:
I'm the Honorguard 1st Sergeant, I'm a part of the unarmed & armed Drill team unfortunately pt team and can be on Rifle team.

HOOAH!!:army:

yea Army JROTC at my high school this is my second year im a cadet corpral assistant squadleader

CHARLIE COMPANY!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm surprised I haven't posted in here yet...being the mod and all.

Former Warrant Officer 2nd Class (2nd highest achievable rank in the Royal Canadian Air Cadets as we don't get into Officer ranks here) and Squadron Commander of the 154 Amherst Anson RCAirC Squardon.

Left that for the real thing in Summer '04.

I had to say this now your title is not fair it sounds sooo much more cooler then ours :p oh and i'm a Sergeant now

I had to say this now your title is not fair it sounds sooo much more cooler then ours :p oh and i'm a Sergeant now

Yeah, it's a bit of a mouthful. Thankfully, all I ever was addressed by was "Warrant Officer Steliga"

Congratulations on the promotion, by the way.

In NROTC it depends on the semester; I'm a Midshipman Third Class but also a Midshipman Ensign, as I'm in charge of a platoon this time around.

Back