Are Any of You Forums Maniacs? LOL

Courtenay

And would like another site to visit? This one requires that you be 18 or older however, because there is no censoring of language etc. It is mostly military people, relatives, or those who just appreciate the military.

www.specialopschat.com

Come join us! :D

It is a great site, and I enjoy being there. The discussions are much more adult oriented than alot of stuff I see here.

pam said:
I hear they talk a lot about sex over there. :rock:

I hear they got some pretty (scary) moderators and admins over there as well.. :D

Redleg said:
I hear they got some pretty (scary) moderators and admins over there as well.. :D

The scariest!!!!

It's a nice little board, just a few months old, but growing each day. Some major changes due in the next day or two ....... or so I hear

:)

Hey Pam or Court can one of you please tell Freespirit to quit being a child and let me back in the forum???

LOL----I am not sure WHAT went wrong with him today.

If you are having problems with the board, it's not just you. Not sure what happened. Should be back up shortly.

sgtbreeden said:
Hey Pam or Court can one of you please tell Freespirit to quit being a child and let me back in the forum???

He has no access whatsoever.

Tech support *just* informed me they changed IPs on the entire server today without notice, so the site will be up/down as DNS propogates across the world.

Had they given advance notice they were doing this, I could have let people know ......

And no one has ever been banned and hopefully, no one ever will be. I prefer to run it totally uncensored. When people go off their meds, as he's apparently done, they get moved to a more private area so the general public doesn't have to see his tantrums.

That reminds me ..... have to go make a change.

pam said:
Tech support *just* informed me they changed IPs on the entire server today without notice, so the site will be up/down as DNS propogates across the world.

Had they given advance notice they were doing this, I could have let people know ......

I hate it when that happens... :evil:

This happened when they moved the forum to a new server without telling me that:
http://www.military-quotes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3380

I only had 2 adult sites on that server, and so far they seem to be ok, though I couldn't FTP for about an hour. Had this happened to some of my other sites, I'd be looking for a soldier of fortune to take out the sysadmins!

When I asked why they gave no notice, they explained that since we had nothing to do, they would handle all the DNS changes, they didn't need to inform anyone in advance.

:roll:

LOL---no, it shouldn't. The 18 and over is because we don't censor. Gotta protect the kiddies!

There is a sex forum.....but it's clearly marked, and you can just stay away if it makes you uncomfortable. It isn't people doing things they shouldn't be doing. Just having adult conversation about an adult topic.

I would say nearly half of our membership are married folks!

I do enjoy forums, but I am 16.

But that's fine, because Dracula called and he said he's coming over to your house tonight

And I said "Ok"

We made a name change yesterday...so I am posting a new address. Although the old one still works....

AllMilitaryChat.com

Back