any films or games set in the present about the British SAS

bored

Hello, I have seen many films and played a few games about the British SAS set in WW2, Are there any films or games set in the present about the British SAS?

Conflict:Desert Storm and Conflict:Desert Storm 2 Back to Baghdad

you can play as the British SAS or the Delta Force.
the only movies i have seen about modern day British SAS are an insult to them and really cheesy.

which films jason? I havnt seen any SAS films after looking for them? what were the ones you saw called?

You could try some documentary shows on Discovery channel or stuff like that search on www.discovery.com and search for that or on www.tlc.com sometimes they give great movie/documentary type videos. I saw a really cool one once on the German Special Forces of a takeback of a Lufthansa or something aircraft.

Delta Force:TFD has a SAS cahracter, but the game is just a scanrio shooter about anti-terrorism in Afghanistan/Iraq

andy macnab

Try andy macnab's film........................"bravo two zero"

bout him in orig gulf war i think it was...........................

Their mission: To take out the scuds. Eight went out. Five came back. Their story had been closed in secrecy. Until now. They were British Special Forces, trained to be the best. In January 1991 a squad of eight men went behind the Iraqi lines on a top secret mission. It was called Bravo Two Zero. On command was Sergeant Andy McNab. Dropped into "scud alley" carrying 210-pound packs, McNab and his men found themselves surrounded by Saddam's army. Their radios didn't work. The weather turned cold enough to freeze diesel fuel. And they had been spotted. Their only chance at survival was to fight their way to the Syrian border seventy-five miles to the northwest and swim the Euphrates river to freedom. Eight set out. Five came back. This is their story. Filled with no-holds-barred detail about McNab's capture and excruciating torture, it tells of men tested beyond the limits of human endurance... and of the war you didn't see on CNN. Dirty, deadly, and fought outside the rules.

Re: andy macnab

Anya1982 said:
Try andy macnab's film........................"bravo two zero"

bout him in orig gulf war i think it was...........................

Their mission: To take out the scuds. Eight went out. Five came back. Their story had been closed in secrecy. Until now. They were British Special Forces, trained to be the best. In January 1991 a squad of eight men went behind the Iraqi lines on a top secret mission. It was called Bravo Two Zero. On command was Sergeant Andy McNab. Dropped into "scud alley" carrying 210-pound packs, McNab and his men found themselves surrounded by Saddam's army. Their radios didn't work. The weather turned cold enough to freeze diesel fuel. And they had been spotted. Their only chance at survival was to fight their way to the Syrian border seventy-five miles to the northwest and swim the Euphrates river to freedom. Eight set out. Five came back. This is their story. Filled with no-holds-barred detail about McNab's capture and excruciating torture, it tells of men tested beyond the limits of human endurance... and of the war you didn't see on CNN. Dirty, deadly, and fought outside the rules.

Oh yeah, I seen that. It was good..

Locke said:
they made a movie of bravo two zero....no way!!!
i never ehard of it making its way down here
*runs to imdb*

hmmmm
imdb dont have a record of any movie for B2Z
storming of the iranian embassy

I did search on imdb myself, here it is

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120617/

Locke said:
ttp://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/cta/events2000/embassy_siege/embassy_stormed.ram
that would have to be the best bit of footage that has the SAS: the storming of the iranian embassy

The link doesn't work mate

ok
:oops: i copied the link incorrectly, would you believe i left out the "H" in "HTTP" lol whoops!!!!

ok cheers, for the link bored, i dont know why my searched didn't return that result oh well

Beardo, it was original movies, you know like something the network made, i forgot the name, but trust me it is better if you didn't see it.

Back