Any Divers here?

hello...

first what can of divers are you asking for? SCUBA Divers? hard Hat Divers? High Platform Divers? Military with underwater experience?

You might want to be a little more clearer with you question...

second, have you been to the welcoming center and said a little bit about yourself? If you havent, you need to start there.

Happy posting! :D

Im just looking for any divers of any kind really.
And yes, Ive said Hi in the welcome area.

I have my own Scuba diving equipment, and I've been diving for a while now. :dive:

Had 2 great weeks in Sharm El Sheik (Egypt) last year, my best diving experience so far.. :D

Going diving here in Norway in the end of this week..

excellent!
I need to get a new mask, I reciently... ummm.... had issues with mine!

Im PADI certified. Got all my own gear, done alot of reef diving and some shipwreck dives, Those are always great. We get alot of good dives down here in FLA

was just certified lasy summer through PADI also. Arkansas has plenty of lakes but low vis but Im still looking forward to diving soon.

I went diving in Puerto Rico, real clear and some great reefs. But not to deep as far as dives go, only ones I went on were about 40 feet for some reason. Farthest I've gone over here is around 115 ft. If you do come to Florida I'd recommend either Palm Beach where I live, great reefs and marine life, or the Keys. They have some kick ass wrecks and a real interesting statue that is about 50 ft. underwater. Really awesome.

If I do go down there maybe we can go for a dive then. Whatcha say?

Oh, in case anyone is wondering. I asked about this because I am interested in the military view of diving and who does it. More leaning towards recreational diving.

I am a Master Scuba Diver Trainer with PADI Internation. I am also a Specialty Instructor (Deep, Night, Nav, EanX, Nat, +). I am planning on doing some world dives pretty soon as well.
Im going back to my dive college soon to upgrade to a Master Instructor and go into the world of Commercial Diving.

Had a small diving trip with a buddy today.

Went to a nearby river, just to get wet....

5 meters max, for 35 mins.
2-5 meters visibility, but most of the time 2-3... :?

But it's just fun to dive anyway. :dive:

I'll try to post a couple of photos and video clips from the dive later.
LOT of debris in the water... :)

Interesting dive there! The pool is no fun. Open water is where its at people.... COMMON!

:lol:

Had another river dive a couple of days ago.
went upstream with a boat first, and followed the river down..

Not much to see, but it was great to just float down the river...
Found an old coffe pot, some shoes, a mug, and a big pile of old bones.. :shock:

Drift dives are the best. So much fun.
All that matters is that you have fun.
I can go on a dive, see nothing, blow some bubbles and still have a blast!

Back