Any cricket lover here?

CairnCross

Hello dear,

Anyone here loves cricket? I am much interested to know about the prediction of the current service Aus vs Ind.

Thanks!

I have heard New Zealand has a cricket team but from all reports they are completely useless.

Trust me, they can be.

We are currently 2-2 in a 5 match one-day series with South Africa and to be fair we got hammered in the third game and in return hammered SA in the fourth but they have an uncanny ability to win meaningless games and collapse in a screaming heap in the games that count.

So my prediction for game 5:
1. We bat first and are all out for 180 losing somewhere around the 40th over.

2. Bat second, contain the South Africans for 30-35 overs until we bring back our "strike bowlers" who will then toss down a series of full tosses and half volleys about 500mm wide of the stumps and proceed to give away boundary after boundary until our batsmen ensure a loss with the first 5 scoring less 80 runs combined in a total about 200 as the tail will wag.

New Zealand cricket motto should be always promising, never delivering, and to be honest they are not in the same league as South Africa no matter what the outcome, the South Africans are an awesome team that deserve the number one spot even though we have I think knocked them off it in favour of the tosspots that live next door.

I tend to think there are two clearly defined levels of T1 cricket, Aussie, South Africa, England and India are in a league of their own while the rest are fairly evenly matched.

Last edited:
There ya go, they managed to be all out for 149 from 41 overs batting first, seems I gave the appalling bunch of failures too much credit.

People wonder why New Zealanders couldn't give a flying monkeys about our cricket team, it is because they suck, now they just have to be embarrassed in the test series and they will be up to the same standard as every other New Zealand cricket team.

Back