Any bible readers here?

Rabs said:
I fully expect to be left behind.

So do I. Just remember dont let him brand your ass with a 666 and if 'he' asks you if you believe in god, just say yes. I mean sure, you'll die a horrible death, but at least you may/or may not go to heaven :D

The Cooler King said:
Way I see it is that God wouldn't let man destroy the World that He has made.

Read the bible lately? Because thats not what it says.

And for like the 5th edit: Does America get invaded in all this? Because I really wanna be a guerilla :|

Last edited:
I tend to think Revelations was a divinely inspired book used to rally the faithful against Emperor Nero, and therefore hold little significance to modern times (yes, I'm a religious Communist, that is O.K. in most Western Communist parties).

Seems lots of folks in the first half of the 1900's thought they were living in the end times. Wars and rumors of war, the Jews returning to their homeland, etc.

...the rather common thread I see here is the feeling that anyone with any sort of religious conviction is a zealot somehow on par with Hezbollah. "Marginalized" was a good word I saw earlier. Remember, discrimination is bad unless it's religious discrimination. :sarc:

moving0target said:
...the rather common thread I see here is the feeling that anyone with any sort of religious conviction is a zealot somehow on par with Hezbollah. "Marginalized" was a good word I saw earlier. Remember, discrimination is bad unless it's religious discrimination. :sarc:

My views on religion are that people should be free to choose and practice whatever religion they want to follow until such times as they try to impose that religion on others and there is no better way to do that than through government hence I believe religion must be kept from government and left to the individual.

My views on religion are that people should be free to choose and practice whatever religion they want to follow until such times as they try to impose that religion on others and there is no better way to do that than through government hence I believe religion must be kept from government and left to the individual.

What defines imposing ones relegion on someone though. Simpily putting a cross on a public building, or forcefully putting someones rear in a pew.

FutureDevilDog said:
Does America get invaded in all this? Because I really wanna be a guerilla :|
No. So you won't get to be a guerilla. But if you want to be in war America will surely be involved, you can participate in the most massive war ever. You can be on the spearhead of the American Army Group counter offensive.

FutureDevilDog said:
So do I. Just remember dont let him brand your ass with a 666 and if 'he' asks you if you believe in god, just say yes. I mean sure, you'll die a horrible death, but at least you may/or may not go to heaven :D
According to the Revelation you will be beheaded, if you don't take the brand or the mark. Maybe they will use a big knife to do it, like what happened to that one guy.

As for 666, some other ancient manuascripts have the number as 616, in fact some Bible will have a footnote of this next to the verse. So it could be either 666 or 616. What these numbers elude to right now is anybodys guess.

The Cooler King said:
Way I see it is that God wouldn't let man destroy the World that He has made.
There is alot of misconceptions about this, the world is NOT completely blown up. But there will be a massive war (I don't believe it will be all out nuclear) but it will be massive either a third or a quarter of the either Euraisia's or Worlds population gets killed. Maybe a couple of nukes get used but it wont be total anihilation. But after this there will be a golden age one of relative peace which will last a thousand years. So the earth still has to be here for this to happen.

Dark_Mark said:
I tend to think Revelations was a divinely inspired book used to rally the faithful against Emperor Nero, and therefore hold little significance to modern times
According to the Revelation it is for the future. Revelation talks about the the kings or empires which have ruled over the land of Israel. It talks about five (past empires) that have fallen, and one that IS, which is Rome during the time this was written. Then it goes to talk about a seventh and an eight which have not yet come during the time of Nero, which is for the future. So this is about the future.

And also parts of Revelation describe what could be modern day tanks and possibly helicopters, since no ancient animal or weapon fit those descriptions.

----

For the record, you don't have to believe this, I'm just simply telling what it says. But if its true, then its true.

Last edited:
Back