Any advice welcome

nickre

Hi, im after all information on joining the french foreign legion, if anyone has any advice tips or information that they are willing to share? anything would be greatly appreciated thanks

Hi, im after all information on joining the french foreign legion, if anyone has any advice tips or information that they are willing to share? anything would be greatly appreciated thanks

Greetings and welcome, friend...

Good luck on your quest...

You are AD mate?
Why the hell would you join the FFL?

Knee's up Mother Brown...?

I don't think I've heard of it, Opa Brit... :sorry:

lol its an old cockney song usually sang in pubs. Sorry mate I was being a smart arse.:cool:

"Knees Up Mother Brown" is a song, published in 1938, by when it had already been known for some years. It dates to at least 1918 and appears to have been sung widely in London on 11 November of that year, Armistice Night, at the end of the First World War.

The song became popular in English public houses and was particularly associated with Cockney culture. During the Second World War it was performed frequently by Elsie and Doris Waters. The expression "knees up" came to mean a party or a dance.

Knees up Mother Brown
Knees up Mother Brown
Under the table you must go
Ee-aye, Ee-aye, Ee-aye-oh
If I catch you bending
I'll saw your legs right off
Knees up, knees up
Never get the breeze up
Knees up Mother Brown

Oh my, what a rotten song
What a rotten song
What a rotten song
Oh my, what a rotten song
And what a rotten singer
Too-oo-ooh

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OHEQngxsHg"]Knees Up Mother Brown - YouTube[/ame]

Back