Anti-Japanese Print Advertisements in China

OK Ⅰ left out that word.
Next, you should leave out insult to ko-bunyu.

I appreciate your correction from your previous post, deleting the word "God" out of your original message.

However, I will not pay respect to your "man" who insults another social group. This man has no honor and deserves none of my special attention. Therefore I am not entitled to do what you requested.

"God" is a different entity, the supreme being and his existance in this world should not be abused.

He is a scholar of, and comparing him with Hitler is wrong.
But you say,Hitler was a student!Hitler was a human!Hitler was a child!
He and Hitler are the same and? you and I are also same.
You and Ⅰ were scholer.You and I were child.You and I are human.

You and I are not the same. Please remain on topic.

The reason why I believe Mr. Ko is similar to Hitler in several aspects because of the ideologies are almost the identical. Refer to the books he have written, I've seen enough. A man of his so-called "Profession" shouldn't write such utter nonsense. Instead he is a corrupt/delusional individual of the Japanese Educational System.

Japan is a capitalist who rapaciously, and the United States is fasist.

Mr. Sandy, I urge you to control your burning nationalistic feelings immediately.

Last edited:
Now I was manager for a huge a firm in London and we a large number of ex Japanese POW working for us, and thing that struck me was not one of them ever managed to get to their official retirement age [65] before their health failed. One chap in the 1960's would go mad if he saw a Japanese person in the street, luckily there were not many of them around then. We had another chap who would just break down and go into a corner and cry, the reasons for this was he had been blond and blue eyed which drove the Japs mad and they used to string him up every week and lash him with split bamboo canes stripping his flesh from his body. I never met one who could find a good word to say about them. Personally the Japanese people I have met I have quite liked but having lived through these times and having seen what happened to many of the men returning I can't forget, I can't forgive them for blaming every one else for this war.

Back