Anti-Japanese Print Advertisements in China

Prime Minister from generation to generation also went there. waht
?
and
×yakuzuni
○yasukuni
Is your remark a joke?

I apologize for the mispelling. However my comment is definetily not a jest. This is serious.

Do you think the location of the future in Asia that a bad dictator sixthly
in the world leads?
The Indian threat theory is not discussed in Japan though it and India
increase the power.

Please use your common sense. Japan's reaction to the rise of India is different.
1. Japan does not border near India
2. No major terroritial disputes
3. Does not contest over natural resources
4. Does not argue over historical facts of World War II
5. And like Japan, India also mistrusts China because of China's Military alliance with Pakistan and the Indo-Chinese border conflicts during the mid 60's.

Problems within the Sino-Japanese relations:
1. There are disputes over historical facts
2. Unresolved border disputes in regards to soveriegn rights
3. the so-called "Economic Zone" which China does not recognize
4. There are oil rigs China constructed along the "Economic Zone" which Japan protested as "Illegal"
5. The Taiwan Issue also contributed to the tensions in this region
6. Both nations are engaged in major miltary excercises
7. Increase military activity are reported from both nations
8. Diplomatic relations have taken a serious nose dive since PM Koizumi visited the War Shrine
9. Problems are also demonstrated in High level exchanges. During the last APEC Summit, Chinese Premiere Wen Jiaboa intentionally ignored PM Koizumi's presence in the meetings.

Please soley focus on the political situation in East Asia, where most of this problem is deeply rooted during the Age of Imperialism during the mid 19th Century.

There is a good satire concerning the report though it is unrelated to here.
Also in Nanjing, the reporter who did not have going to the site and seen what either wrote the article.
Did old reporters have a prospect ability?

The Nanjing massacre have been accumulated by personal accounts, photos, and evidence. Are you implying that this incident have been a fabrication of the "Chinese Communists" or "the biased media reportings"?

Last edited:
sandy said:
To system bolaget

Your childish provocation to me is useless.
I think your abuse to be honored.
And, I will give you the pity instead of anger.
That map is what Chinese made it.
Why do not chinese research the history with Japan and the United States if the insistence of China is correct?
You criticized the textbook that not was even if it read.
Anyway, you might not read.
http://www.tsukurukai.com/
You have the right to criticize it.
It is a right of the people in the democracy country.
However, read first of all.

Sandy, First and foremost, I thought better of it and deleted my post only a minute after posting it so I am not childishly provoking you. I do believe that you made that map to spread false propoganda about China because right after I began questioning you about it the map link went bad and you stopped posting in the thread. you have to admit, that is questionable at best. I think this is perfectly reasonable, and quite frankly I think that you are a troll. You seem to like calling out the Chinese and feeding the West's mistrust of them due to their not understanding. I have noticed that the Chinese who are here on the boards have a little bit of trouble explaining what they are talking about due to a lack of proficiency in English. I have decided to step in and you don't like it.

I understand a Westerner maybe being standoffish about the Chinese, but you are so close that this is, to me, unexcuseable. I do not need to read your book because half of my family is Chinese by marriage. I have intimate knowledge of that culture, it traditions and have first hand witness to what is going on there economically. I have listened to people cry as they tell of what happened when the Japanese heathen forces were there. My wife has nightmares about it because of all of the stories that she heard from friends and relatives growing up. I will not have you or anyone else trivialize those events period. This is not an attack or anythig personal Sandy. it's just the way I see it.

What you and your contemporaries probably realize is that China will put an end to Japanese economic domination of the Pacific rim. As you sit there praying for them to fail they are moving ever faster towards that. They are embracing the West and they will NEVER forget what the Japanese did to them. Never. The sins of the fathers shall be visited upon the sons in Japan, but not in the inhumane and disgusting and humiliating way it was done in China. It will be economic and it will be without malice. They already do everything better and cheaper and faster than the Japanese. As for the U.s., our new economy thrives on competition. having the great Chinese machine pumping their goods into the world market fuels it ever forward. Our unemployment is lower than it's been in years. We have tons of new millionaires over here. And you know what? Everybody wants to learn Mandarin now. Not Japanese. We know of the collective fortunes that are being made in China. Wait until Beijing 2008, Sandy. Hell, you and I ought to meet there for a beer. I'll buy.

System Bolognet, I hope you are right about the future. I sincerely hope and pray that the Chinese will be satisfied with surpassing the Japanese economically. But there is a lot of hateful propaganda all across China and its going to lend itself to violence even if this is not what the PRC's government intends. For instance, the Japanese Olympians will have to be extremely watchful for Chinese citizens ready and willing to mug/hurt/kill/maim anyone Japanese.

To his credit, Sandy has been more openminded and willing to admit Japanese wrongdoings in WW2 than I would have expected.

godofthunder9010 said:
System Bolognet, I hope you are right about the future. I sincerely hope and pray that the Chinese will be satisfied with surpassing the Japanese economically. But there is a lot of hateful propaganda all across China and its going to lend itself to violence even if this is not what the PRC's government intends. For instance, the Japanese Olympians will have to be extremely watchful for Chinese citizens ready and willing to mug/hurt/kill/maim anyone Japanese.

Well, While I can understand some Chinese feeling the way they do, I don't think they would act on their impulses because they all realize just how important the Olympics are for China and the world. They'll bark about it, but no self-respecting Chinese would do anything to dampen China's rising star. they are all connected very deeply on this level and those who are not keep in the background. Remember, socially they are still Communist and Big Brother is still watching. :wink:

To his credit, Sandy has been more openminded and willing to admit Japanese wrongdoings in WW2 than I would have expected.

I guess I can cut him some slck and go along with that.:)

China has refused the Nanjing survey.
Even,American's scholar also joins the investigation in the investigation
member.
I welcome the joining of American's scholar to the investigation.
I am only requesting an objective investigation for the Nanjing by famous scholer.
However, I am not denying it.
for a example
The corpse that put on Mao Zedong suits had come out when the scholar in
Japan investigated in Nanjing.

Last edited:
Exactly my point from earlier. Both Japan and China have tended to be extremely dishonest in their reporting of numbers and incidents, etc. Neither has proven to be anymore credible than the other in my book. Japan is still deliberately honoring known and proven war criminals at numerous of their War Memorials and have begun rewriting historical facts. For instance, at a school in Japan a student will likely learn all about how Japan's only intentions in invading China, Korea, Manchuria and the Phillipines were: 1.) To expel Western Imperialists from Southeast Asia. 2.) To lend a kind and helping hand to their neighboring countries. Neither was a major intended purpose on Japan's part.

China has tended to provide questionable numbers. For the brief period while the KMT was still in control of mainland China, I still don't completely trust the numbers. They were given somewhat to corruption themselves, afterall. The PRC has proven to be entirely unreliable. If they are to be believed, only a handful of people died at Tianamen Square, China took about the same casualties in the Korean War as the forces they fought against and there countless cases of creative reporting of "facts." The PRC has a sortof hit or miss tendency with its accuracy. They now admit that the Great Leap Forward and the Cultural Revolution were essentially counterproductive and killed millions of innocent people, for instance.

Personally, I feel that Japan needs to take a very frank and honest look through the numerous Official Documents that seem to keep popping up and contradicting the official Japanese line. A frank and honest dialogue with China would go a long ways towards defusing tensions. Otherwise, Japan and China have managed to lock themselves into the same sort of "Tit for Tat," back and forth scenario that Europe only recently mananged to pull themselves out of.

Example: Napoleon defeats Prussia (Germany), embarrassing them. Later, Bismarck defeats France and annexes the disputed region of Alsace Lorraine into the newly formed Germany. Germany is defeated in World War I, so France takes back Alsace Lorraine. The also completely humiliate the German people, demanding German disarmament and forcing Germany to accept French occupation of the Rhineland, and also forcing them to write off enormous chunks of territory on their Eastern border. In World War II, Germany retakes what it lost at Versailles, takes and occupies France, but is ultimately defeated. Somewhere shortly after WW2, the two nations finally notice that they are trapped in an unending cycle and manage to break it (with the help of a common threat in the Soviet Union.) In the end, millions died for the sake of a grand scale grudge match. This is exactly the direction that Japan and China are pointed at.

wow, surprising, Mr. Cabal knew every detail.

By the way,

The Japanese War Criminal are enshrined and honored in Yakuzuni War Shrine

There is nothing to be surprised of. I do intensive studying on the Second World War, interviewing various people who lived in this era and the younger people of different nationalities how they view the war.

Example: Napoleon defeats Prussia (Germany), embarrassing them. Later, Bismarck defeats France and annexes the disputed region of Alsace Lorraine into the newly formed Germany. Germany is defeated in World War I, so France takes back Alsace Lorraine. The also completely humiliate the German people, demanding German disarmament and forcing Germany to accept French occupation of the Rhineland, and also forcing them to write off enormous chunks of territory on their Eastern border. In World War II, Germany retakes what it lost at Versailles, takes and occupies France, but is ultimately defeated. Somewhere shortly after WW2, the two nations finally notice that they are trapped in an unending cycle and manage to break it (with the help of a common threat in the Soviet Union.) In the end, millions died for the sake of a grand scale grudge match. This is exactly the direction that Japan and China are pointed at.

Godofthunder9010, I was about to elaborate on this further. But thank you for doing so.

sandy said:
The fighting dead in China were 1.5 million people in 1945. (by US military report1945)
Fighting dead means dead soldiers on both sides, does not include the millions of civilians who were slaughtered by the Japanese Army.

Last edited:
right now, History television is showing the attrocities of the Japs in China (Shanghai and Nanking)

It was horrific

Yes,that was completely sin.
So,I am requesting research with american scholer to find truth not Official announcement of China.

I think if the Japanese just said what they did in China was wrong instead of blaming other people for what happened or even denying it ever happened, then the Chinese would not be having a go at them. Lets face it the Germans have admitted that what they did in the death camps was wrong and spend a lot of time reminding their youth of the mistakes of a previous generations. This has allowed people to have closure on the matter and move on, and this does not mean that they have forgotten what had happened. The Japanese blame America for Pearl Harbour as they would not sell them war materials to carry on attacking China and every one else, they wont admit that their troops acted wrongly to prisoners, they wont admit that they used them as slaves in their factories in Japan, they wont admit about death camps they had in China were the experimented on prisoners with all sorts of germs. Why was this bit kept quite, well America agreed to take no action against the people that ran the camp as long as all the details of their work was passed on to them. I wonder why they took such a different attitude to the Japanese who did this than the Germans who they insisted where hanged.

sandy said:
Yes,that was completely sin.
So,I am requesting research with american scholer to find truth not Official announcement of China.

what are these unreadable stuff in your posts?

:roll:

LeEnfield said:
I think if the Japanese just said what they did in China was wrong instead of blaming other people for what happened or even denying it ever happened, then the Chinese would not be having a go at them. Lets face it the Germans have admitted that what they did in the death camps was wrong and spend a lot of time reminding their youth of the mistakes of a previous generations. This has allowed people to have closure on the matter and move on, and this does not mean that they have forgotten what had happened. The Japanese blame America for Pearl Harbour as they would not sell them war materials to carry on attacking China and every one else, they wont admit that their troops acted wrongly to prisoners, they wont admit that they used them as slaves in their factories in Japan, they wont admit about death camps they had in China were the experimented on prisoners with all sorts of germs. Why was this bit kept quite, well America agreed to take no action against the people that ran the camp as long as all the details of their work was passed on to them. I wonder why they took such a different attitude to the Japanese who did this than the Germans who they insisted where hanged.
Japan apologizes in that regard, and three trillion yen has already been financed.

History textbook of China.

The Prime Minister of Japan visited China and the diplomatic relation of the two countries was connected in 1972.

That,s all.
My wanting to say is this.
The figure of 1.5 million people is figures that chinese national
party was meaning in 1945.
Moreover, there are a lot of things without evidence as for the insistence of China.
There is not a photograph that can be testified, and either it is understood that all were pretenders.

http://www.geocities.jp/saveeastturk/eng.html
On the contrary, Japan has not complained.
Don,t you know"Agreement of the journalist exchange between Japan and China".?
This agreement was concluded in 1964.
Detail
The newspaper is not hostile to China.
The newspaper is not added Taiwan and independently.
The newspaper doesn't disturb normalization of Sino-Japanese relations.
When the newspaper doesn't observe an agreement, they are driven out by China.
As a result, the newspaper of Japan had written only the good thing for China.

Don,t you know such a basic thing?
Neither the description nor the apology concerning ODA of Japan have been described in the textbook of China.
Moreover, China has enumerated the following countries as a territory
that was deprived now.

1Kazakstan, Kirgiz, and Tadzhikistan
2Nepal, Sikkim, Assam, and Bhutan
Burma and Laos, Vietnam, Cambodia, Singapore, and Indo-China
federation
3Taiwan, Okinawa, and Korea
4Cabaft, maritime Provinces, and Khabarovsk
The age of imperialism has already passed.

Do you think that this insistence is a thing by the right wing in Japan?
To our regret, these insistences are being performed by Taiwanese.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ko_Bunyu
p2090684.jpg

His insistence is quite adequate.
Therefore, I am pro-taiwan.

Last edited:
www.geocities.jp

Your sources are complete utter garbage. The allegations you posted are from Japanese extremists, xeno-phobes, and supremecists. Therefore you must be one.

Kō Bunyū (Traditional Chinese: 黃文雄; Simplified Chinese/Japanese: 黄文雄; Pinyin: Huáng Wènxióng; Rōmaji: Kō Bunyū) is a controversial Taiwanese author, now resident in Japan, who is well known for his staunch anti-Chinese stance and for penning a number of highly controversial books about Chinese, Japanese and Korean history and culture.

Kō has been accused of being a revisionist and a nationalist and has been accused of playing down Japanese war crimes.

His works often claim that Taiwan and Korea owe their present day successes, and much of their culture, to Japan.

And how about the books he written? Lets see....

• The Fabricated History of Japan (捏造された日本史; Netsuzō sareta Nihon-shi)
  • Japan - Falling Into the Trap of Sinocentrism (中華思想の罠に嵌った日本; Chūka shisō no wana ni hamatta Nihon)
  • The Japanese People's Virtue Which Has Been Erased From History - About This Country's "Inheritance of the Spirit" Which is Now Being Revived (歴史から消された日本人の美徳―今蘇るこの国の“心の遺産”とは; Rekishi kara kesareta Nihon-jin no bitoku - Ima yomigaeru kono kuni no "kokoro no isan" to wa)
  • The Curse of Sinocentrism Lurking Within Chinese Character Culture (漢字文明にひそむ中華思想の呪縛; Kanji bunmei ni hisomu Chūka shisō no jubaku)
  • South Korea Was Built By the Japanese (韓国は日本人がつくった; Kankoku wa Nihon ga tsukutta)
  • Taiwan Was Built By the Japanese (台湾は日本人がつくった; Taiwan wa Nihon-jin ga tsukutta)
  • The Bushido Spirit Requeathed to Taiwan By the Japanese (日本人が台湾に遺した武士道精神; Nihon-jin ga Taiwan ni nokoshita Bushidō seishin)
  • The Unknown Truth About the Sino-Japanese War (日中戦争知られざる真実; Nicchū Sensō no shirarezaru shinjitsu)
  • The Inheritance of Manchukuo (満州国の遺産; Manshūkoku no isan)
  • How the Chinese Are Taking Advantage of Japanese Confusion (つけあがるな中国人うろたえるな日本人; Tsukeagaru na Chūgoku-jin urotaeru na Nihon-jin)
  • How Far Will China Continue To Crack? (どこまで中国に喰われ続けるのか; Doko made Chūgoku ni kuware-tsuzukeru no ka)
  • China is Dying - 7 Reasons Why China Cannot Prevail over Japan (中国が死んでも日本に勝てない7つの理由; Chūgoku ga shinde mo Nihon ni katenai nanatsu no riyū; )
Kō also recently provided the script for the manga An Introduction to China: A Study of Our Bothersome Neighbors (マンガ中国入門 やっかいな隣人の研究; Manga Chūgoku nyūmon: Yakkai na rinjin no kenkyū), which displayed all of the traits that he has been accused of above.
Though his works are often controversial, and do not reflect the opinion of the wider Japanese public, Kō has been defended for providing an alternative view of history and for providing a platform on which different interpretations can be discussed and debated.
Kō is currently a professor at Takushoku University.

Mr. Sandy, are you aware of the Nazis book called the "Mein Kampff" written by Adolf Hitler? I do hope so.

Mr. Ko and Hitler, between these two men I see no difference.

His insistence is quite adequate.
Therefore, I am pro-taiwan.
You receive the insistence of China as god's reporting.

His allegations ARE NOT ADEQUATE. And I DID NOT RECIEVE THE INSISTIENCE OF CHINA AS GOD'S REPORTING.

LEAVE GOD OUT OF THIS!

It is a cruel misunderstanding.
Have you ever read his book, and then, why can you say that he is the same as Hitler?
It is taboo to compare and criticize someone to hitler in Europe.
Have you ever read Mein Kampf?
I read. Of course, I am not his believer.
The research is a purpose to read mein kampf.
There is no common feature at all when it is made to say from the conclusion.
He is a scholar of, and comparing him with Hitler is wrong.
But you say,Hitler was a student!Hitler was a human!Hitler was a child!
He and Hitler are the same and? you and I are also same.
You and Ⅰ were scholer.You and I were child.You and I are human.
1922749-1.jpg

and his book,
China
Reckless driving of anti-Japanese history education

It is China that looks like Nazis.
The insufficient one is only Hitler.
From their word.
Japan is a capitalist who rapaciously, and the United States is fasist.

His allegations ARE NOT ADEQUATE. And I DID NOT RECIEVE THE INSISTIENCE OF CHINA AS GOD'S REPORTING.

LEAVE GOD OUT OF THIS!
OK Ⅰ left out that word.
Next, you should leave out insult to ko-bunyu.

Last edited:
Hi,

After World War Japan had Done many things For China , It's Just that it's Not highlighted by the Media .

China Loves to hate Japan ........... Average Chinese Dosen't Know how Mush Loan and Funda has Japan Given to China After World War 2.

Peace
-=SF_13=-

Sandy, when you make statements such as "the United States is fasist." Please ask yourself "How long would Japan last if America pulled their forces out of Japan?"

I personally don't think you would like the answer, unless your answer is one of self delusion.

Back