anti-gay religious nuts protest at soldier's funerals

My state has the right idea, we banned these protests last month. If only we were allowed to shoot people in the ass with bb guns for this sort of thing. That's what my uncles used to do when the other messed up.

No longer able to bury our dead with honor ...

We are no longer able to bury our dead with the honor they really deserve ... not that we don't honor them ... but ...

There is another funeral with protesters trying to celebrate the death of another of our young men because of the war in Iraq, which is scheduled locally tomorrow .....

The law is going to allow these kooks to picket this funeral ... but ... if they don't stay in one 'allowed' spot 'someone will get fined'......
B. F. D.
A stinking fine ... you'd think they would push for a little jail time for these 'Christian' folks wouldn't you (or) tell them they can't picket the funeral and arrest every dumbshit that showed up to harass the family and friends of one of their citizens. Most of these fools are coming in from out-of-state.

I still think that a few ex-military riot control trained troopers could teach these nuts some manners ...

OH WELL - GUESS ALL I CAN DO IS TO GET IT OFF MY CHEST ON THIS FORUM.

CAUSE.........

If I were to go to the funeral scheduled 25 miles or so away tomorrow, and had to watch these people disrespect someone who had given the last measure in the service of his country ... I couldn't guarantee that I wouldn't attack the first a**hole I spotted carrying a picket sign.

I can never figure out how the Christians love their neighbours while spewing so much hatred. What bible do they read? In my opinions they are the monster they are trying to fight.

What bible do they read? In my opinions they are the monster they are trying to fight.

Only crazy eveangelicals. *cough* Pat Robertson *cough*

I beleive in a higher power, I'm just not sure what i beleive yet.

these people are just as dangerous as terrorsists in my opinion

There nutballs but generally there nut balls that follow the law and dont kill anybody. Unlike Terries

I think the emotinal damage these nuts inflicted upton the family of war heroes is just as worse as physical damage caused upon by terrorists.

they actually said "we rejoice when a soldier got killed"..
horrible

I think the emotinal damage these nuts inflicted upton the family of war heroes is just as worse as physical damage caused upon by terrorists.

Are you shiting me? While what these groups are doing is terrible, it does not in any way shape or form compare to flying planes into buildings or running into cafes and blowing your self up.

Anti-Americanism in action ...

chinese-canadian said:

they actually said "we rejoice when a soldier got killed"..
horrible
Another way to look at these kooks is as Anti-Americanism in action ... no one with an ounce of pride in country could make some of the statements these 'christians' (note lower case) are celebrating in public rallies. Americans celebrating the death of another American is as inhuman as anything I have seen coming out of the Middle East where certain Muslim factions were dancing in the streets celebrating the death of our troops (or) the beheading of an innocent at the hands of the terrorists (or) the bodies of Americans being hung on public display.

What these sh*theads are doing could be considered to be traitorous by some (myself included) ... after all ... what they are doing could be considered to be aiding and abetting terrorism (or) giving comfort to our enemies.

I REALIZE THAT VIOLENCE NEVER SOLVED ANY PROBLEM ...

HOWEVER ...

I COULD VERY EASILY MAKE AN EXCEPTION THIS TIME AROUND.

Rabs said:
Are you shiting me? While what these groups are doing is terrible, it does not in any way shape or form compare to flying planes into buildings or running into cafes and blowing your self up.
I disagree with your comment but not in the way you think ... while what the terrorists did on 9/11 is monstrous ... it was a foreign group striking out at Americans.

What these pinheads are doing is striking out at other Americans during one of the worst times of their lives ... the death of a loved one.

The fact that they are swinging away at the government for some 'gay' idiocy does NOT change the fact that the departed's family have to put up with this crap while trying to mourn the loss of a loved one.

In some ways, this is worse than enemies striking at an 'impersonal target'.

Last edited:
Rabs said:

I honestly think what these Christan groups do is just a few steps behind what al Qaeda does. Al Qaeda in the making, pretty soon they start to think that and mean justifies their end...

Chief Bones said:
I REALIZE THAT VIOLENCE NEVER SOLVED ANY PROBLEM ...

Sure it has, more than a few times, in fact. :D

Rabs said:

I don't see how the basic concept is different, the purpose is to harass and terrorize to get the desired outcome. Different methods, same principle.

PJ
I realize that violence can solve a problem ... however ... the only way it can do this is if you kill the person causing the problem ... and ... all that does is cause further problems because %99.999999999 of the time, you leave other family members that take up the sword out of revenge.

SOOOOOOOOOOOO - VIOLENCE REALLY DOESN'T SOLVE THE PROBLEM ... ALL IT DOES IS OPEN UP MORE PROBLEMS.

Chief Bones said:
PJ
I realize that violence can solve a problem ... however ... the only way it can do this is if you kill the person causing the problem ... and ... all that does is cause further problems because %99.999999999 of the time, you leave other family members that take up the sword out of revenge.

SOOOOOOOOOOOO - VIOLENCE REALLY DOESN'T SOLVE THE PROBLEM ... ALL IT DOES IS OPEN UP MORE PROBLEMS.

We'll have to agree to disagree on this one (surprise!), and leave it at that so we don't go off topic.

Back