Answer "Yes" or "No"

Yeah...I fought with my brother who was in the military...for fun...does that count?

Have you?

No, but I guarantee you that I would if I were in the service. :mrgreen:

Have you ever answered with "What?!" when hearing your named called during roll call because you were completely zoned out/drunk/hung over and had no idea where you were or why someone was yelling your name?

There is a reason my friends calls me "unplugged"... :D

Have you ever had items in your locker you could not explain on inspection?

Yes... gotta love friends

Have you ever burned a bridge with your mouth only to find out about it 10 years later?

No.

Have you ever knocked two front teeth (or any) out with your own weapon on the obstacle course?

OUCH... no, mine were knocked out in a fight(s). :)

Have you ever heard a pilot utter the words "Oh :cen:"

Yep, more than once in fact. Although to tell the truth, the third time I think it was a tough call whether it was the pilot or me that said it loudest. Did I mention how much I hate helicopters?

Have you ever spent a day of Basic Training with a toothbrush and a cup of water, cleaning a dumpster (from the inside)?

Yes but minus the toothbrush. All because I forgot to "compress" the MRE box before throwing it in.

Has anyone here ever had to fill a water buffulo with your canteen cup?

Last edited:
Hahahaha no... go on spill it, what happened?

Have you ever rolled down a runway to take off and pass by the wreckage of a plane crash the day before simply moved out of the way?

Yes.
In Russia.
-"It slid off the runway?"
-"Eh funck it, just push it aside.."

Have you ever pissed in a "jerrycan" in an OP, just to realize "@/&%!!, this one was already full" ?

Hahahaha no... go on spill it, what happened?

Have you ever rolled down a runway to take off and pass by the wreckage of a plane crash the day before simply moved out of the way?

If you are referring to me Bulldog it happened because my battle inadvertently responded to our 1sg with "what"....

Nothing like working on that buffalo for 10 hours just to have a Drill empty the little bit we got into it. It took him 15 minutes to fill it up with a hose, he had a huge grin on his face. SOB.....

ok... so back on topic...

Ever prepare a uniform so well, that when you were standing in formation it started to rain?

Hmm...Once, when I was in JROTC.

Have you ever step in the ant hill when you're attention?

Back