Answer a Question with a Question - Page 727

--
Boots

May 15th, 2007  
Peddler

I leave early today I'm getting my hair cut so 4:30 so somebody is coving me to leave
How about you?
May 15th, 2007  
CrazyLilCajun

i have about hour and 20 mins left...but i dont work tonight at the second job so i get to go straight home...cool huh?
May 15th, 2007  
Peddler

that will be nice.
Are you going to take it easy tonight...tv? lol
--
Boots
May 15th, 2007  
CrazyLilCajun

yup im watching the country music awards tonight lol it will be the first night in a long time that ive been home from work before 9pm lol...you?
May 15th, 2007  
Peddler

I get home every night at 6 my house is only 2 blocks from my store..small town..I'll be watching tv, my exciting life is rolled into prime-time.
Is country music all you listen to?
May 15th, 2007  
CrazyLilCajun

It used to be all i would listen to...but here lately someone has been introducing me to some southern rock....lol...i willl always love country...but here lately with the way my life has went the other music has appealed to me lmbo...but like i said country will ALWAYS be number one with me lol...how about you?
May 15th, 2007  
Peddler

I listen to almost everything. It has to appeal to me some rap but not much. Country, pop rock, punk rock, 80's and stuff their playing today. None of that dance crap though
Do you listen to that dance crap? lol
May 15th, 2007  
CrazyLilCajun

when you say dance crap do you mean R&B?
May 15th, 2007  
Team Infidel

can you dance?
May 15th, 2007  
CrazyLilCajun

not really...slow dancin some..but not much of a dancer...my brother got all the dance moves in the family lol..you?