Answer a Question with a Question

Return customer calls, do my advertising, Send out a deep cleaning list to my customer, clean out storage again, donate to the thrift two towns over, pay bills, lol Slap Kay, call Stephanie, make flyers for july, and the list goes on sad huh?..lol

No I'll just call her and get on to her for what she is doing. As a friend. Don't you think that would be nicer?

Yes, I always call and 'yell' at her for working as much as she does. She also owns a biz here and she worries herself in circles about everything and then on top of that she is there from early morning to late at night. She will drop dead if she doesn't stop you know?

lol Can you reach her??

Yeah she always expects my calls..lol Funny part is she is my old boss from the daycare I worked at. Strange how life turns out huh?

lol yeah. yesterday a girl i aint seen in years since we worked together at winndixie came in the office and recognized me off the bat..but i didnt know who she was till she said her name..amazing how you can remember a face but still not know who they are huh?

Back