Answer a Question with a Question

lol...not a chance I wouldn't dare try. I do have two weddings to go to this month I sit and make fun of everybody else dance horribly. Do you go to clubs at night?

every now and then i go to a place in hammond louisiana called stampede...a country lil hole in the wall lol...but i dont dance much lmbo i basicly sit back and watch everyone get drunk and make fools of themselves lol...ive got a wedding to go to myself on saturday... do you go out?

i go out just not to club or bars I don't drink never really cared for the whole scene. I have a wedding this wkend also. Do you drink much?

hardly at all...maybe a dacquiri (however its spelled) everynow and then...( maybe 3 or 4 in the past 5 yrs) i went out a few weeks ago but it was to go listen to a guy play at stampede and just hang out with some friends. i dont have to drink to have fun lmbo...what other plans you got for the weekend?

my sister company is having a picnic this weekend so I'm going to that.Its going to be held at a major theme park. their paying for the tickets and the food! Then after that the wedding so staurday will be full! What about you?

well friday night ive got a graduation party for one of my cousins to go to after work...so it will be another night of watchin ppl get drink lmbo...then saturday night ive got that wedding to go to...after that ill be going home more than likely...then prolly sunday just church. cant think of anything else ive got to do. lol...

why does time drag when you are ready to leave? lmbo

Back