Answer a Question with a Question

an education is always the better road. But if you work your butt off and don't take no for an answer then your set. That is what I did. I didn't ask for any body's help and more people respected me for that. The diploma carries a lot of weight in this working world. Don't you think?

yes i do...bc my dad is an awesome welder and has been welding for over 20 yrs..but bc he doesnt have his it keeps him being a supervisor on most jobs. he didnt finish school bc he quit after the 11th grade to go in the army. does that seem fair?

No, just because somebody doesn't have one doesn't mean that we are incapable of doing the job just as good or even better then people with a one. Was your father drafted or did he just join?

He just joined...when he was sent to basic, they were in the process from pulling people out of Vietnam. So he never went overseas like my grandfather did for the Korean War.

Is it just me or is this day just dragging on??? lol

yup...and i get away with just about anything in the office bc my boss is close friends with my dad and he and his wife helped raise me so he is more like a parent...which sometimes isnt that great when im at work lol bc he expects more out of me than others lol... sounds like a good job huh? lmbo

Back