Answer a Question with a Question - Page 1395

--
Boots

April 16th, 2009  
Sevens

Was it what?
April 17th, 2009  
Jilly

Why does this remind me of a merry-go-round?
April 18th, 2009  
pixiedustboo

I don't know, but how do you tell a person who isn't taking a hint to get lost? And to do it nicely?
--
Boots
April 18th, 2009  
Jilly

Perhaps give them a reason? and perhaps it takes more than one persons opinion?
April 20th, 2009  
Rob Henderson

Why do you ask, pixie?
April 20th, 2009  
AB_Shorts_Momma

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixiedustboo
I don't know, but how do you tell a person who isn't taking a hint to get lost? And to do it nicely?
Sometimes it is just a matter of being honest and upfront. Some people don't understand hints, and try to "solve" the problem instead. That type of person generally appreciates those who are blunt. Does that help?
April 21st, 2009  
Jilly

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixiedustboo
Um...was that one for me? If so, well, I guess I'm not very good at taking hints. Have there been any? What am I supposed to have done that has offended you pixie?

Yeah, like AB says, be blunt and if other people want me to 'get lost' too, then I'll gladly go.
April 22nd, 2009  
Rob Henderson

WHY DO YOU ASK PIXIE?!?!

lol
April 23rd, 2009  
AB_Shorts_Momma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jilly
Um...was that one for me? If so, well, I guess I'm not very good at taking hints. Have there been any? What am I supposed to have done that has offended you pixie?

Yeah, like AB says, be blunt and if other people want me to 'get lost' too, then I'll gladly go.
Please stay Jilly! I don't think anyone wants you to "get lost"!
April 24th, 2009  
Rob Henderson

Why would we?