Another US Political Leader Steps Down

Why have so many politicians been accused of wrong-doing lately?

• Politicians believe rules don't apply to them.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Politicians have to break rules to get ahead in politics.

• Political opponents are trying harder than ever to bring 'em down.

• Politicians corrupt? What??

• It's something else. . .

• Total voters
warhappy100 said:
Ragardless whether there Democarts or GOP they think thing they'll never caught with a hand in the cookie jar.

Even when they get caught, there is always someone in the "good ol' boy" network who will cover their alpha sierra sierras.

The LA Times just published the report. They had nothing to do with the actual compiling of the report. The report also showed up in the Denver Post, which is conservative. There were also 2 Democrats of the 13 listed.
So I dont think your claims of bias are valid.

To date there are 4 major GOP congressmen under investigation. Frist, Delay, Cunningham and Jefferson. 0 Democrats. Why is that? I have an opinion. I'm not suggesting the Dems are squeeky clean, but I think the 1 party system of governement with absolutely no system of checks and balances has allowed certain group of congressmen (mostly Republicans as they are the ones in power) to get their fingers dirty. Thats why you see more Republicans then Dems under wraps at the moment.

I think, in my humble opinion. It would be in the GOP's best interest to admit it has a problem and do some housecleaning rather than point finger at the democrats.

BTW -concerning your avatar. I too am a big Clint fan. Is that shot from 'the Outlaw Josey Wales'?

mmarsh said:
The LA Times just published the report. They had nothing to do with the actual compiling of the report. The report also showed up in the Denver Post, which is conservative. There were also 2 Democrats of the 13 listed.
So I dont think your claims of bias are valid.

To date there are 4 major GOP congressmen under investigation. Frist, Delay, Cunningham and Jefferson. 0 Democrats. Why is that? I have an opinion. I'm not suggesting the Dems are squeeky clean, but I think the 1 party system of governement with absolutely no system of checks and balances has allowed certain group of congressmen (mostly Republicans as they are the ones in power) to get their fingers dirty. Thats why you see more Republicans then Dems under wraps at the moment.

I think, in my humble opinion. It would be in the GOP's best interest to admit it has a problem and do some housecleaning rather than point finger at the democrats.

BTW -concerning your avatar. I too am a big Clint fan. Is that shot from 'the Outlaw Josey Wales'?

Yes, it's from the scene where he attacked the Redlegs camp and his partner was shot. Remember "buzzards gotta eat just like worms."

I think that the republican rules are their problem, also an unwillingness to pursue that brand of politics. Actually, sometimes I wish they would forget their principles and return fire on the sleazy side of the dems, not all, just a large number of them. If they spent as much time and energy in the Nation's business, they wouldn't have the time to pick the fly specks out of the dog piles. (nit pick) I don't know much about this article and who funds the "think tank" but you can bet that it is left oriented.

Back