Another question!!

Sevens

Forum Dominatrix
Why can I all of a sudden not see this page on Firefox? The font is so miniscule that you can't read it at all. Any of it. Is this a Firefox issue? I didn't hit anything, in fact wasn't even at my computer when it happened. I stepped away to do something and when I came back it was itty bitty. But its fine on MSN (other than the page reloading issue I was having before). Soooooo what happened and how do I fix it!?!?! :-x

All the other sites seem to fine, by the way. This is the only one that's messed up.

Last edited:
You must have inadvertently bumped a key or keys when you left. Is everything smaller or just the font?

Everything, but only on this site. Every other site I've gone to to check is just fine. And this site is just fine on my IE 7. I'm pretty sure I didn't hit anything. This is the only site that's messed up. AGAIN!!!! Maybe my computer is trying to tell me to stay off of here.

I did. It was fine. The site also works fine on Opera, which is what I'm using now. Its only on Firefox that its messed up. *sigh* If its not one thing, its another.

You are lucky that you have three different browsers to use.
You might want to ask Swordfish13 about this problem since he is somewhat of a computer guru and pushes using Firefox.

But........I ate all the chocolate!! Maybe I can steal some from my unsuspecting nieces and nephews.......:twisted:

Never mind. My friend fixed it. I dunno what he did, but he managed to fix it somehow. Yay!!! :)

Thank you, though!!!!

You probably accidentally clicked Ctrl and - when browing the forums
That makes the font smaller for this site only :smil:

If that happens again then you can click Ctrl and 0 (zero) to return the font to its default size.

Yeah that's why my friend said. LOL I honestly don't even remember hitting anything, but this IS me we're talking about here. ;) But I'll remember that for next time!!! Thank you!!! :)

Back