Another one for the ladies HERE - Page 6




 
--
Boots
 
June 5th, 2004  
Tessa
 
 
Because the tip would go against myself.

I didn't feel like a tip of getting a girl would be right, I never believe anything is right in "getting" a girl.

I believe that if a relationship is to happen it will come in time without actually having someone trying to "getting" to it.

It was nothing personal about it, just something I felt didn't suit into the situation on this topic.
June 5th, 2004  
>*CrAzY*<
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverPhoenix
Because the tip would go against myself.

I didn't feel like a tip of getting a girl would be right, I never believe anything is right in "getting" a girl.

I believe that if a relationship is to happen it will come in time without actually having someone trying to "getting" to it.

It was nothing personal about it, just something I felt didn't suit into the situation on this topic.
Thats probably what I missed by not reading the topic. Never go looking for love, or trying to make it happen. It will happen no matter what. Trying to respark the flame... thats a little harder. But hey, once you love someone, haha, you find yourself kinda screwed but thats ok.

Yeah, just be friends since your are "going after her"
June 5th, 2004  
Tessa
 
 
I find myself more then screwed though..

I feel rather "locked up", well at least the men I have met before in my life.

Therefor I am single, and staying single.

I rather involve in my jobs then a guy.
--
Boots
June 5th, 2004  
FutureRANGER
 
 
I just love the way SilverPhoenix is keeping her undoubtably suberb tips and advice to herself because it goes against her beliefs, and Marksman is spouting out elaborate (and foolhardy) plans and schemes.
June 5th, 2004  
Tessa
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by FutureRANGER
I just love the way SilverPhoenix is keeping her undoubtably suberb tips and advice to herself because it goes against her beliefs
Eh.. And what are you pointing at?

Do you believe in "getting" a girl?

Isn't love a two way thing?

And speaking from experience I know that most people don't like getting "chased".
June 5th, 2004  
>*CrAzY*<
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverPhoenix

And speaking from experience I know that most people don't like getting "chased".
Haha, sometimes you have to "chase" me cause I'm a big tease lol.
June 5th, 2004  
Tessa
 
 
I know what you mean, Girl.

Who isn't a tease? I can't help it, it must be my female instincts..
June 5th, 2004  
FutureRANGER
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverPhoenix
Quote:
Originally Posted by FutureRANGER
I just love the way SilverPhoenix is keeping her undoubtably suberb tips and advice to herself because it goes against her beliefs
Eh.. And what are you pointing at?

Do you believe in "getting" a girl?

Isn't love a two way thing?

And speaking from experience I know that most people don't like getting "chased".
I was just commenting on the way you two are speaking on the exact opposite sides of the spectrum, not agreeing or disagreeing with what you said. Sorry.
June 5th, 2004  
Tessa
 
 
I didn't attack you.

I was just curious at what you were meaning since I didn't understand.

You know, you can't blame a blonde swedsh girl to be stupid, it's in their blood.