Another one for the ladies HERE

FutureRANGER said:
Marksman said:
Well man,you try to listen her problems(you have to be friends),help her with thoose whitch take some times,then when every one turn their back on her in some moment (it have to happen one time at least)you comfer her and offer her your "hug" :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

How freakishly true.
The funny thing is that it could actually work :lol:

Don't try it.

No Crap that would work lol. Yall are horrible people not encouraging this guy! Omg, i mean just because yall went after stuck up [before mods yell at me] doesn't mean that he is. It would probably work.

Try it

this is why I refuse to get into a relationship. I'm too young, I have enough problems to handle. If a girl wants to have some "fun", eh, sure why not, just as long as we ain't gettin into a relationship.

CrazyCadet142 your just like my x. im friends with her younger and older sis. but i try to stay away from my x. shes the crazy i still like you kind, even after you tell them that you dont like them and more very straight forward. O and Mr. Pogue from what my friends that are girls tell me if you get a rep of just wanting some it will be very hard to get a girl to believe you that ou really like her. Just a thought!!!

Listen to Redneck and keep it clean.

A tip for the girl problem is that everyone wants what they can't get.

So if the guy runs to the girl, the girl doesn't want him.

Err, Now I got a brain melt on how to give a tip..

Because I don't want to give some tip about how to get a girl.

Stay friends with her, man! That's the best thing ever.

I know that i should stay friends and i will. i think that the idea of anything more is gone!! If you dont mind me asking, why no tip???

Because the tip would go against myself.

I didn't feel like a tip of getting a girl would be right, I never believe anything is right in "getting" a girl.

I believe that if a relationship is to happen it will come in time without actually having someone trying to "getting" to it.

It was nothing personal about it, just something I felt didn't suit into the situation on this topic.

SilverPhoenix said:
Because the tip would go against myself.

I didn't feel like a tip of getting a girl would be right, I never believe anything is right in "getting" a girl.

I believe that if a relationship is to happen it will come in time without actually having someone trying to "getting" to it.

It was nothing personal about it, just something I felt didn't suit into the situation on this topic.

Thats probably what I missed by not reading the topic. Never go looking for love, or trying to make it happen. It will happen no matter what. Trying to respark the flame... thats a little harder. But hey, once you love someone, haha, you find yourself kinda screwed but thats ok.

Yeah, just be friends since your are "going after her"

I find myself more then screwed though.. :lol:

I feel rather "locked up", well at least the men I have met before in my life.

Therefor I am single, and staying single.

I rather involve in my jobs then a guy.

I just love the way SilverPhoenix is keeping her undoubtably suberb tips and advice to herself because it goes against her beliefs, and Marksman is spouting out elaborate (and foolhardy) plans and schemes. :lol: :)

FutureRANGER said:
I just love the way SilverPhoenix is keeping her undoubtably suberb tips and advice to herself because it goes against her beliefs

Eh.. And what are you pointing at?

Do you believe in "getting" a girl?

Isn't love a two way thing?

And speaking from experience I know that most people don't like getting "chased".

I know what you mean, Girl.

Who isn't a tease? I can't help it, it must be my female instincts.. :lol:

SilverPhoenix said:
FutureRANGER said:
I just love the way SilverPhoenix is keeping her undoubtably suberb tips and advice to herself because it goes against her beliefs

Eh.. And what are you pointing at?

Do you believe in "getting" a girl?

Isn't love a two way thing?

And speaking from experience I know that most people don't like getting "chased".

I was just commenting on the way you two are speaking on the exact opposite sides of the spectrum, not agreeing or disagreeing with what you said. Sorry.

I didn't attack you. ;)

I was just curious at what you were meaning since I didn't understand.

You know, you can't blame a blonde swedsh girl to be stupid, it's in their blood. :lol:

Back