Another one for the ladies HERE

POOF!

Just kidding,i thnk that you should solve this problem on your own,thats the best way :lol:

Mod edit: Come on, Marksman, you know better than that.

heres one, since it seems that the total losers alus get hte girls, switch to that mode, get a girl then switch back to your self :lol:

I take it that you dont get alot of girls!!! Girl dont like it when after they start to go out with some one they change being your self is the best!!

First be a good friend and constantly but slowly get closer to her,and after certain time she'l be with you(my way) :lol:

Well man,you try to listen her problems(you have to be friends),help her with thoose whitch take some times,then when every one turn their back on her in some moment(it have to happen one time at least)you comfer her and offer her your "hug" :lol:

GUNNER said:
Oh goaliedude, i have to agree with the other boys on this one, your going to lose her as a friend if you go to far, it's nice you want to do sweet things for her and you can, but don't expect to be able to buy her, it won't work.

GUNNER

I have to agree. i know it may sound hard to you, buddy. But a girl would never act like a friend to a guy whom she likes as a ...male... if you get me. I mean in the first place. Guys use to play the friend card in order to reach other goals, but girls dont. At least there, they are sincere. Once she sees you as a friend, you aint getting out. Learned for next time, though.

Marksman said:
Well man,you try to listen her problems(you have to be friends),help her with thoose whitch take some times,then when every one turn their back on her in some moment (it have to happen one time at least)you comfer her and offer her your "hug" :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

How freakishly true.
The funny thing is that it could actually work :lol:

Don't try it.

Marksman said:
Well man,you try to listen her problems(you have to be friends),help her with thoose whitch take some times,then when every one turn their back on her in some moment(it have to happen one time at least)you comfer her and offer her your "hug" :lol:

Oh thats mean but but could definitely work. Such a wise kid-

If you try that might work, but its not gonna last. im telling you, two things are gonna happen, 1 you mess up big time (mostly likely u will) or 2 she wont find you attractive enough (ie some deep dark secret she cant stand about you) and dump you.

Sorry bud, but you should move on. ;)

Wonderful, i know that i asked for advice, and i guess sense i get the same answer every time ill take it ill just leave it alone. Maybe ow that she moved things wil be diffferent but im still going to listen to you guys.

If Sash/Pheonix (I can't remember her real name :? ) were here, we'd have this thing torn up lol.

Sweetest thing a guy has ever done for me... Wow. My ex brought me breakfast to school in the morning. Umm, he gave me rides everywhere. Once he came over after we broke up and it was to see the family cause my little sisters love him and we are still friends. Well I walked out to the car with him and he hugged me and kissed me... It was just really sweet... like a kiss on the forehead thing..

So there ya go.

I've dated most of my guy friends.

Marksman said:
Thats nice creazy but our friends problem is how to get her back :lol:

Wow.. ok, so I got to the part, what is the sweetest thing a guy ever did for you. OK?

Just be nice too her. Since you already lost her once, chances are, she's had her problems tryin to get over you too. Time will make it work out. (such a cliche)

Back