Another Newbie

--

June 21st, 2004  
11bravo8387

Topic: Another Newbie

*Well, let me start by saying from what I've seen so far I like this site. I'm a Moderator for another site. This site setup is very similar.

*I started my short military career at Ft. Benning, GA in 1983. From there I went to Ft. Carson, CO, then on to Garlstadt, W.Germany. While in Germany I received the Army Achievement Medal, the Army Commendation Medal, and my Expert Infantry Badge. I was an Asst. Squad Leader and a qualified Dragon Gunner and Dragon Instructor. I was also, the gunner on an M2 Bradley. I ended my active service with the rank of Cpl/E-4.

*I then started in the Michigan National Guard until ETS from there in 1990 with rank of Sgt/E-5. While in this unit I was a section chief for a multi-channel radio communications van. While in the Michigan National Guard I attended PLDC at which time I became elligible for Sgt/E-5.

*I am currently working as a Corrections Officer in a county jail in my area.

*I've been married 16 yrs and have 3 sons: 15, 8, and 6.

*If you have anymore questions for me feel free to PM me.

Thank You,
11bravo
June 21st, 2004  
Redleg

Welcome to the forum 11Bravo.

Please do not use the [i] tag when you post anymore, IT FREAKS ME OUT...
June 21st, 2004  
Italian Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redleg
Welcome to the forum 11Bravo.

Please do not use the [i] tag when you post anymore, IT FREAKS ME OUT...
Yeah I don't like it either. Welcome 11Bravo what's the summer like in Michigan man ?
--
June 21st, 2004  
Redneck

Welcome to the forum, 11Bravo, nice to have another of you Infantry types around.
Congratulations on your family.
June 21st, 2004  
Darkmb101

welcome to the forum
June 22nd, 2004  
11bravo8387

Thanks for the warm welcome gents...HOOOORAAAH!! That was for all you Infantry types...Hey redlegs sorry about the Italics. It's kind of a trademark with me...won't happen again.
June 22nd, 2004  
AFSteliga

Welcome to the Forums, 11Bravo. Have a good time here.
June 22nd, 2004  

Welcome, 11bravo8387. Hope you like it here.
June 23rd, 2004  
aircdts4eva

Welcome to the forum
June 25th, 2004  
11bravo8387

Thank you to everybody for all the great welcome messages. I'm sure I'll like it here. Seems like a great bunch of members and looks like an awesome staff of Mods. Thank you ALL.