Another new guy

Puteminboots

Hi Folks!

Glad to have found this forum. I wanted to introduce myself so here goes:

My name is SSG Thompson. I am an active duty recruiter for the United States Army. I have been on active duty for 15 years with a break in service. My MOS is (was) 19D Cavalry Scout. I have been stationed in Germany 3 times with the 11th ACR, 1-15th INF and 2-2 Inf. I have also been stationed in Colorado with the 3rd ACR and at Ft. Hood, Tx with 2-7 Cav, 1st Cav division. Before coming on active duty, I was in the TN Army National Guard.

I am currently stationed in Ft. Payne, Al at the Recruting Station there. I am now a 79R, full time recruiter. I certainly don't know everything about the military, but I chave a variety of different experiences from which to draw. Thanks for having me here. If there are any questions that I might be able to answer, feel free to ask! Glad to be here.

Boots

Welcome aboard. Finally, a recruiter .. I've been waiting for one to show up. :twisted:

Enjoy the site.

Welcome Welcome Welcome :D

Oh I have a idea shall we hire a WelcomeLady or WelcomeGirl like Cheerleaders here? :lol:

I can donate 10 milbucks :D

Welcome to the forum, SSG Thompson, good to have you here. I'm hoping to be spending some time over at Ft. Carson myself here in a year.

Thanks

Thanks for the welcome. I'm glad to be here. I love the military and I love the Army and just being around Army and military people in general.
I look forward to many interesting conversations. Feel free to email me also because I work a lot of hours.

johnny.w.thompson@us.army.mil

Boots

Let me also say Welcome :cheers: . Where you´ve been stationed in Germany and when :?: I live not far away from Baumholder. If you was in Germany you should know it.

Greetz Joker

From the new guy

Joker said:
Let me also say Welcome :cheers: . Where you´ve been stationed in Germany and when :?: I live not far away from Baumholder. If you was in Germany you should know it.

Greetz Joker

I was in Fulda from 88-92, then I went to Schweinfurt from 92-94. Then I went back over to Vilseck in 96.

Baumholder was very pretty. We trained ther once for 3 weeks and liked to have froze!

Boots

Welcome! The other day I was thinking how great it would be to have a recruiter to answer all of our questions regarding the Army! :)

Back