Another new guy

--

July 2nd, 2004  
Puteminboots

Topic: Another new guy

Hi Folks!

Glad to have found this forum. I wanted to introduce myself so here goes:

My name is SSG Thompson. I am an active duty recruiter for the United States Army. I have been on active duty for 15 years with a break in service. My MOS is (was) 19D Cavalry Scout. I have been stationed in Germany 3 times with the 11th ACR, 1-15th INF and 2-2 Inf. I have also been stationed in Colorado with the 3rd ACR and at Ft. Hood, Tx with 2-7 Cav, 1st Cav division. Before coming on active duty, I was in the TN Army National Guard.

I am currently stationed in Ft. Payne, Al at the Recruting Station there. I am now a 79R, full time recruiter. I certainly don't know everything about the military, but I chave a variety of different experiences from which to draw. Thanks for having me here. If there are any questions that I might be able to answer, feel free to ask! Glad to be here.

Boots
July 2nd, 2004  
RnderSafe

Welcome aboard. Finally, a recruiter .. I've been waiting for one to show up.

Enjoy the site.
July 2nd, 2004  
Darkmb101

Welcome to the forum, boots
--
July 2nd, 2004  
FlyingFrog

Welcome Welcome Welcome

Oh I have a idea shall we hire a WelcomeLady or WelcomeGirl like Cheerleaders here?

I can donate 10 milbucks
July 3rd, 2004  
Redneck

Welcome to the forum, SSG Thompson, good to have you here. I'm hoping to be spending some time over at Ft. Carson myself here in a year.
July 3rd, 2004  
Puteminboots

Topic: Thanks

Thanks for the welcome. I'm glad to be here. I love the military and I love the Army and just being around Army and military people in general.
I look forward to many interesting conversations. Feel free to email me also because I work a lot of hours.

johnny.w.thompson@us.army.mil

Boots
July 3rd, 2004  
Joker

Let me also say Welcome . Where you´ve been stationed in Germany and when I live not far away from Baumholder. If you was in Germany you should know it.

Greetz Joker
July 3rd, 2004  
Puteminboots

Topic: From the new guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joker
Let me also say Welcome . Where you´ve been stationed in Germany and when I live not far away from Baumholder. If you was in Germany you should know it.

Greetz Joker
I was in Fulda from 88-92, then I went to Schweinfurt from 92-94. Then I went back over to Vilseck in 96.

Baumholder was very pretty. We trained ther once for 3 weeks and liked to have froze!

Boots
July 4th, 2004  
782.matt

Welcome! The other day I was thinking how great it would be to have a recruiter to answer all of our questions regarding the Army!
July 4th, 2004  
otterbear2468

Hello nice to more about u