another milbucks Q

Redneck said:
Yes, you will still earn the 1 milbuck per reply to any of your topics.

Nope, you don't.. ;)

100 MilBucks is max pr. 24 hours, from posts AND replies.. :)

Well daggone it, I keep earning from people posting in my topics even after I stop getting milbucks for posting myself. I feel cheated somehow. :? :lol:

Redleg said:
Redneck said:
Yes, you will still earn the 1 milbuck per reply to any of your topics.

Nope, you don't.. ;)

100 MilBucks is max pr. 24 hours, from posts AND replies.. :)
I know it's your forum Redleg, but I've been keeping track of how and why my Milbucks were earned. From what I see I'm pretty sure that

1) No matter what, I get the 1 Milbuck for replies to my topics no matter what.

2) The limit to getting milbucks is in the amount of posts, not Milbucks itself.

consider the text te forum gives you when you're not earning

The Forum said:
Your message has been entered successfully.
You have exceeded the alloted amount of posts and will not earn anything for your post

Click Here to view your message

Click Here to return to the forum

If I've not earned Milbucks for 48 hrs, and then start earning them again, I still can get shut down again by as little as 40 Milbucks. I think this is because the script counts the amount of posts, even if I didn't earn anything for them. Not that it really matters to me, but I thought you ought to know.... ;)

I guess the script isn't 100% perfect.... :)

It's actually a 100 milbucks limit, not the number of posts, and you are not supposed to get more that 100 in 24 hours from replies either.. :?

Oh well, a "buggy" version is better and cooler than being without it anyway.. 8)

I've "learned" a couple of more things about the script now, and fixed it a bit..

The milbucks limit pr 24 hours is now 75-150 (15 posts), it depends on whether you reply or starts new topics (5/10 milbucks).
And you will always earn 1 milbuck for replies to topics you have started..

I hope things are a bit clearer now.. :)

10 posts OR 100 milbucks... :?
There was a small error in the configuration... :?

You all do realise, these are not real $, right? You cant use em in stores and stuff? Whats the rush for MBs, anyways?

silent driller said:
HEEEEEEEEELP!!! I THINK THE BUG IS BACK! I got 5 bucks today and then the "no bucks for you" screen.

How long since your last posts?
It should be 15 pr. 24 hours now....

Hm, I guess we'æll just have to live with it for now..

I'll try to look into this next week.

Back