Another guy from Poland

Venom PL

Hi guys :) My name’s Peter I Am from Poland ---> Warsaw. I am 20 years old. I am not in the army yet but my father is a soldier (Colonel) and my grandfather was also in the army so maybe in the future I will continue the family tradition.
Military Hardware is one of my hobbies. Thx to my father I was able to get familiar with different types of armament. I was driving T-72M1 and PT-91 (Polish modification of T-72), Leopard 2A4 and BMP-1. I’ve also had a chance to shoot from AK-47, AK-74, SWD, Beryl and from some 9mm personal weapons. I am glad that I have found a forum where I can share my knowledge with others and learn something from professional soldiers.

Ps: If you want to know something about modern Polish Armed Forces do not hesitate to ask me.

Thank you for your coincise yet excellent introduction Venom. Great to have you aboard. I'm sure you'll like it here. Welcome.

Welcome to the forum. Man I wish I could get a chance to drive a tank someday.:cry: BTW what's driving the pt-91 like?

Back