Another Great Idea...

Miss-Banned

How about two more color profiles. I notice the ability to change the style of the forums. Why not add a few color styles.

I nominate a color profile in shades of dark grey, with a black ops backround. Lets give some respect to the "classified" jobs out there.

Misazeno said:
I nominate a color profile in shades of dark grey, with a black ops backround. Lets give some respect to the "classified" jobs out there.

:?:
Or we can continue with a generic/non-branch/job specific background and respect ALL of those who maintain the freedom and security of their fellow citizens regardless of which country they are from. (Or we could just put a howitzer in the background, what do you think, Redleg? :lol: )

As far as new color schemes go, Redleg will have to answer that one, but I have a feeling purple isn't going to be showing up any time soon, behemoth. :lol:

Something will happen to the forum layout/colors soon...

Hm, perhaps pink and/or purple could be a good idea?? :lol:

well admin...

I just want a nice color scheme with shades of grey as the colors. I'll even put in the time, if need be. I know a decient amount about html, and I have a great sence of color.

Redleg said:
Something will happen to the forum layout/colors soon...

Hm, perhaps pink and/or purple could be a good idea?? :lol:

that would be good if you want the village people to show up...:lol:

Misazeno said:
that would be good if you want the village people to show up...:lol:

I believe we have most of them (and more) in here already.. :lol:

I suddenly feel like jumping up on my desk, strippin off me clothes and start beltin out "In the Navy, come and join your fellow man, in the Navy..."

why is everyone against purple? im not talking about that light purple, but a true dark purple, the color of royalty. best two color combos are black and dark purple IMO.

Back