Another Great Idea...

--

June 25th, 2005  
Miss-Banned

Topic: Another Great Idea...

How about two more color profiles. I notice the ability to change the style of the forums. Why not add a few color styles.

I nominate a color profile in shades of dark grey, with a black ops backround. Lets give some respect to the "classified" jobs out there.
June 26th, 2005  
behemoth79

black, white, and dark purple.
June 26th, 2005  
Miss-Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by behemoth79
black, white, and dark purple.
why those colors?
--
June 26th, 2005  
Redneck

Topic: Re: Another Great Idea...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misazeno
I nominate a color profile in shades of dark grey, with a black ops backround. Lets give some respect to the "classified" jobs out there.

Or we can continue with a generic/non-branch/job specific background and respect ALL of those who maintain the freedom and security of their fellow citizens regardless of which country they are from. (Or we could just put a howitzer in the background, what do you think, Redleg? )

As far as new color schemes go, Redleg will have to answer that one, but I have a feeling purple isn't going to be showing up any time soon, behemoth.
June 26th, 2005  
The Other Guy

I am a little tired of the dull green.
June 26th, 2005  
Redleg

Something will happen to the forum layout/colors soon...

Hm, perhaps pink and/or purple could be a good idea??
June 26th, 2005  
Miss-Banned

well admin...

I just want a nice color scheme with shades of grey as the colors. I'll even put in the time, if need be. I know a decient amount about html, and I have a great sence of color.
June 26th, 2005  
Miss-Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redleg
Something will happen to the forum layout/colors soon...

Hm, perhaps pink and/or purple could be a good idea??
that would be good if you want the village people to show up...
June 27th, 2005  
Redleg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misazeno
that would be good if you want the village people to show up...
I believe we have most of them (and more) in here already..
June 27th, 2005  
bulldogg

I suddenly feel like jumping up on my desk, strippin off me clothes and start beltin out "In the Navy, come and join your fellow man, in the Navy..."