Another deep thinking Dem.

Umm George...I don't think he wasn't talking literally. He was being facetious.
Its like saying "if I eat any more I'll explode".

Henderson: OLIGARCHY that was freak'in hilarious! As was Beck's excuse afterwards.

George, I can't tell if you are just very far right, or fanatically devoted to the republican party.

Actually, there is some truth in what he was saying. Guam is situated on top of some giant pillars. A while ago there was an earthquake which shifted it around. It was discovered after that, that more seismic activity could cause the island to tip over and fall into the sea. The weight distribution on the island would also affect that. While it is funny to think about Guam tipping over and sliding into the sea, it is something that could actually happen.

No it's horse crap. He didn't even get the projected numbers right. Glad the politicians are paying attention

Freakin elected Morons.

The Glen Beck clip doesn't mean anything either.
Why don't I just write random crap on a black board, circle some letters to spell something out and expect that to make sense.

Why don't I just write random crap on a black board, circle some letters to spell something out and expect that to make sense.

Well it does mean something, it means that as long as you wrap hatred in a flag and call it patriotism you can be the biggest idiot on television and get away with it.

That's what I meant. This is nothing. It's not a big deal. But people are trying to MAKE it a big deal.

No it's horse crap. He didn't even get the projected numbers right. Glad the politicians are paying attention

Freakin elected Morons.

I'm not saying that this guy makes any sense or knows what he is talking about. My point was that somewhere there was a grain of an idea that the guy had heard somewhere and his mind totally twisted it around. Lord knows how most of these people get elected.

Which president couldn't spell "potato" again? Can't think of the name..... not sure whether it was a democrat or not ;)

George, I agree with Henderson here. You are are arguing the tiniest trivialities to avoid having to admit what everyone here already knew as a established fact. The fact it was the Vice President not the President is a utterly pointless rebuttal.

George, I agree with Henderson here. You are are arguing the tiniest trivialities to avoid having to admit what everyone here already knew as a established fact. The fact it was the Vice President not the President is a utterly pointless rebuttal.
And somehow who misspelled potato about 20 years ago is a major point?:lol:

Every one all ready knew as an establish fact. That what President misspelled potato?

It would appear that some can not tell the difference between fact or fiction?

Fact; Not spelling potato correctly was a Vice President.

Fiction: A President did not know how to spell potato.:lol:

Anyone think the topic, begun as humor, is anything more than trivia?:)

Anyone think the topic, begun as an opportunity to portray a party as somehow intellectually inferior to the other is now being backfired upon the OP?

Anyone think the topic, begun as an opportunity to portray a party as somehow intellectually inferior to the other is now being backfired upon the OP?

Anyone think that someone who can't spell GOP is smarter than someone who can't spell potato?:wink:

Back