Another Brit!

BritishEmpire

Hi Guys, My name's Commander Ross Wellington. I'am 25 years old and proudly serve Queen and Country aboard the HMS Edinburgh. My career started at the age of 16 when I had my interview and was sent to Dartmouth Academy. From there on I studied for 3 years and went throught basic training. At the age of 20 I was sent to the HMS Sunderland where I worked my way up the ranks until I was a Lieutenant Commander at 23. After that I was sent to joint operations onboard USS George Washington for 6 months and erned the rank of Commander. And finaly here I am siting in the officers mess writing to you lot! Well thats my story for now, who knows where I wil be next?

Welcome. We need more representation from our seagoing brethren. I think you'll like it around here.

Greetings there good sir :)
how be you?

I am sure you will find this place quite fascinating, I mean, isnt it already? 8)

and please do tell, where will you be next!

Welcome to the boards British Empire.
I'm the Italian Guy (IG) and I'm your age. Sounds like you have a bit of experience in spite of your young age. Thanks for your nice intro.

Well welcome aboard. I wish I could end up in England one day... well Im NavyBrat and Im joining the US Navy. Im 17 and leave for bootcamp July 24th

Welcome aboard - you will be welcomed in the Goat Locker anytime.

Just knock - the coffee's hot, black and as thick as tar.

Back