Another basic training incident

zyonchaos

During RAF basic training you are not allowed to drink for the first two weeks, but when that weekend comes around as long as you have passed your day 14 inspection woohooo. We had received all the warnings off the flt staff about how our alchol tolerance level will be lower after not drinking for a while so take it easy (yeah like that was gonna happen) and all those under 17 the no drinking limit would be enforced heavily (shit i was 3 mths fm my 18th birthday) so it was coke for me.
One of the lads however managed to get himself inebrieated beyond all recognition (i think the technical terms are wankered, shitfaced, mullered and pissed) he was all of those in one go!!
Well anyway he wakes up in the middle of the night thinks he has walked all the way to the bathroom which was down the other end of the barrack block and went to the toilet before walking all the way back to his bed and gone to sleep. When he wakes up in the morning he cant understand why his dick is burning and is in so much pain, until the real telling of the nights events came out from one of the lads he shared his room with like me he was also under 18 and on coke all night which being full of caffeine kept him awake so he was reading his book when the pisshead got up walked as far as his window and proceeded to empty his bladder onto the radiator which being november was on full blast and very hot since he is leaning on the window he had his dick up against said hot radiator and got burnt
As this came out in the mess hall it wasnt long till the flt staff got wind of it and heres a tip for anyone joining up never let your cpls or sgts get wind of something embarrasing that has ever happened to you because it will become common knowledge to the station warrant officer who will make sure everyone finds out about it on the parade square needless to say the next time we were allowed some social drinking time he didnt have as much to drink lol
Jay :rambo:

In reference to punctuation

Silentdriller

Sorry about my punctuation. It is still a mystery how I ever passed my english lit and english lang exams, but I shall try my best in future to be grammatically correct

Jay :roll:

babyboy yes mate im comms but please dont insult my intelligence by suggesting im on the wing lol. Im a comms op currently working at innsworth and now doing my assimilation training before posting to valley
l8rz

Back