Another Abu Ghraib? - Page 2

--
Boots

March 16th, 2005  
chewie_nz

why can't you see that people are willing to believe bad things about america because it's VERY EASY.

there is significant anti american feeling globally, so why act all surprised and angry when someone brings it up...just make your point and go from there

how about we pick up from where we left off....

this is from when the story about the CIA plane first surfaced;
http://www.military-quotes.com/forum...796&highlight=

and this thread talks about the rights (or lack there of) of terrorist under the Geneva convention
http://www.military-quotes.com/forum...t=8205&start=0
March 16th, 2005  
Charge 7

When they say nothing else, I take exception to it. That's called country bashing. It isn't allowed here. Figures you'd stick up for him as you _know_ the only thing making you different from him is that you do occasionally talk about something else and you do defend your views. If he said other things occasionally, if he criticized some other countries he might be taken as having some real thought behind his ideas. When they do _not_ debate their contentions but just make vague posts refering to web sites with no other intent than to incite you're a troll. Nothing more complicated than that.

Sorry mods for the repetition. My intent was to illustrate the frustration with _his_ annoying repetition.
March 16th, 2005  
chewie_nz

i'm sure personal attacks aren't allowed either,

this guy is obviously learning things...instead of running him down all the time, how 'bout pointing him in the right direction?

conspiracy thoeries involving the US are over represented on the internet...partly because they come from US citizens...not really surprising that he has found these conspiracies over the NZ "pie in the briefcase" spy scandal.
--
Boots
March 16th, 2005  
Charge 7

It would be an attack if it wasn't a statement of fact. Please, list for me the positive statements you've made about America or for that matter how many negative statements have you made about any _other_ country?
March 16th, 2005  
chewie_nz

zimbabwe, britian, china, australia....

all have policies/regiems i find dispicable.

but thats off topic....so i say again, why don't we pick up those threads where we left off...i was re reading them and they are a brilliant couple of threads

i confine all my bitching about New Zealand to www.punkas.com in the current affair forum, and i go by the name Inferno_dun...so go nuts
March 16th, 2005  
Charge 7

"zimbabwe, britian, china, australia....

all have policies/regiems i find dispicable."

And I'm only now just hearing about this?

"i confine all my bitching about New Zealand to www.punkas.com in the current affair forum, and i go by the name Inferno_dun...so go nuts"

And you come here to do your anti-American bitching. What a nice agenda.
March 16th, 2005  
Corocotta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charge_7
When they say nothing else, I take exception to it. That's called country bashing. It isn't allowed here. Figures you'd stick up for him as you _know_ the only thing making you different from him is that you do occasionally talk about something else and you do defend your views. If he said other things occasionally, if he criticized some other countries he might be taken as having some real thought behind his ideas. When they do _not_ debate their contentions but just make vague posts refering to web sites with no other intent than to incite you're a troll. Nothing more complicated than that.

Sorry mods for the repetition. My intent was to illustrate the frustration with _his_ annoying repetition.
I am just trying to get into a dialogue, but my topics are constantly locked or offtopic.
March 16th, 2005  
C/2nd Lt Robot

That is why you need to post your opinion in the first post. Leading to a discousion and the chances of going off topic diminish.
March 16th, 2005  
Corocotta

I think on this needful war on terrorism we have to fight with wisdom, like the title above says. We have to use democratic ways for the fight, if we donīt, what will make us different of this fanatics?
March 16th, 2005  
C/2nd Lt Robot

Correct me if I'm wrong, but what I'm getting from your last post, staurofilakes, is that everyone involved isn't fighting the war in a moral way. As in, we are just as bad as the insurgents themselves.