Another Abu Ghraib? - Page 13

--
Boots

March 19th, 2005  
Corocotta

Okey guys, it was not my definition of torture, I will say it one more time it is UN Convention Against Torture definition.

Those photos you can find them anywhere, not just in that webpage.
I just can´t understand how can you tell my that what happened in Abu Ghraib is the usual way to get info from a prisioner. I just flip. I know you do not get info shaking hands,but what happens in Guantanamo and Irak doesn´t have a name.

The ones that should look to your lifes and to the way you think are you guys, that kind of thinking is more proper of the Middle Age.I think that the guys of the "Inquisicion" were nicer than the people you support. If you think that is fine to treat a person like that then you have seriuos problems, I would go to the phsiquiatric.
March 19th, 2005  
CavScout

Quote:
Originally Posted by staurofilakes
I would go to the phsiquiatric.

That is the first thing you have said tha makes a lick of sense. I don't say this as a jibe or snip or spiteful comment. I am serious, you have issues that can only be resolved by some professional mental help. You have some deep seated issues where the US is concerned and you may want to work them out with Mental Health professional as opposed to irritating them on a BBS. Get help.
March 19th, 2005  
03USMC

Quote:
Okey guys, it was not my definition of torture, I will say it one more time it is UN Convention Against Torture definition.

Those photos you can find them anywhere, not just in that webpage.
I just can´t understand how can you tell my that what happened in Abu Ghraib is the usual way to get info from a prisioner. I just flip. I know you do not get info shaking hands,but what happens in Guantanamo and Irak doesn´t have a name.

The ones that should look to your lifes and to the way you think are you guys, that kind of thinking is more proper of the Middle Age.I think that the guys of the "Inquisicion" were nicer than the people you support. If you think that is fine to treat a person like that then you have seriuos problems, I would go to the phsiquiatric.
So your again convienantly leaving out the fact that the violations that were committed, investigated, and documented at Abu Ghraib are being prosecuted by General Court Martial by the United States Army. What else do you want?

The Inquisition huh? Nice Insults there Zippy
--
Boots
March 20th, 2005  
Corocotta

Quote:
Originally Posted by CavScout
Quote:
I would go to the phsiquiatric.

That is the first thing you have said tha makes a lick of sense. I don't say this as a jibe or snip or spiteful comment. I am serious, you have issues that can only be resolved by some professional mental help. You have some deep seated issues where the US is concerned and you may want to work them out with Mental Health professional as opposed to irritating them on a BBS. Get help.
ahahaha, well, I ment that I would go to the phisiquiatris IF I were YOU.

Quote:
So your again convienantly leaving out the fact that the violations that were committed, investigated, and documented at Abu Ghraib are being prosecuted by General Court Martial by the United States Army. What else do you want?
Well, we finally agree!!!! Finally you recognised that they were tortured, but i see that is still dificult for you to write down that word. I also thing that some of the things that are going on in Guantanamo are a violation of Human rights and If US would have signed The International Criminal Court Convention US army members will probably be sitting in a judgemt right now.
March 20th, 2005  
03USMC

Quote:
Quote:
Well, we finally agree!!!! Finally you recognised that they were tortured, but i see that is still dificult for you to write down that word. I also thing that some of the things that are going on in Guantanamo are a violation of Human rights and If US would have signed The International Criminal Court Convention US army members will probably be sitting in a judgemt right now.

Uh no they are being charged and tried on Violations of Articles of the UCMJ. Ranging from Assault to Conduct Unbecoming. Nice try but don't put words in my mouth Pendejo. Charges brought by the Army and tried by the Army .
As far as ratifying the ICCC that will never happen. The people of the US will not allow the extradition of it's Citizens to some Sham Kangaroo court at the whim of other nations.
March 20th, 2005  
Corocotta

Quote:
Pendejo.
I did not insult you, but we can began personal offences if you want, huevón.
March 20th, 2005  
03USMC

Quote:
Quote:
Pendejo.

No? Questioning of Mental Stability of several persons? Questioning of intellect of Several Persons? Questioning of the integrity of several Persons? Hmmmmmmmm.
March 20th, 2005  
Corocotta

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03USMC
Quote:
Quote:
Pendejo.

No? Questioning of Mental Stability of several persons? Questioning of intellect of Several Persons? Questioning of the integrity of several Persons? Hmmmmmmmm.
As you said they were just questions. it seems that from this topic is not gonna come anything positive. Any way, in some places Assault and Conduct Unbecoming is an euphemism of torture.
March 20th, 2005  
03USMC

Huh in the Warm Fuzzy world you live in. Where everyone agrees with you.
March 20th, 2005  
Corocotta

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03USMC
Huh in the Warm Fuzzy world you live in. Where everyone agrees with you.
You must live in a really cold.and brutal world