annoying boyfriends

>*CrAzY*<

just thought i would let yall know, my bf is relaly makin me mad.. arg

i hate controlling, possesive, i'm not the center of your world people, but for some reason i love this one

:cen: :cen: :cen: is all i can say

Hello

Well, look whoos here....Welcome back cadet, havent seen you in a long time...Take it easy...

thanks yall

i've been busy with colorguard stuff, just had to comp last week, saw a bunch of encampment people which was nice, made a fool of myself, which wasn't, but now i officially know i wasn't ready! lol

but alls well in Rockwell (ok, so i live 3 miles from it... :p)

and i have a competition this saturday, ON my birthday which sucks, my bf is becoming nicer, i don't know why i posted that, and i have to spend yet another weekend w/ cap for the Ham Fest...

oh joy

btw, i got promoted again :)

Oh, Well, Cadet.. I am soooo much wondering why all these guys are annoying? Mine is too, tough I can handle that :cen: of mine.

Now, all he has to do is follow orders and not whine about it. :lol:

Didn't Chapel Hill win the Color Guard? I was kind of out of the loop last night during the meeting.

I'll give you some "big brotherly" advice. You're still young, and have plenty of time to make boyfriends work out. Don't make the mistake I did when I was 17 and fall in love too hard. We couldn't handle the commitment and eventually ended up tearing each other's hearts out and not getting over it for 2 years afterwards.

Trust me...If a woman (the current one) is crazy enough to fall in love with a hard ass like me...there's someone for everyone. Just have to wait for the right moment.

SilverPhoenix said:
Now, all he has to do is follow orders and not whine about it. :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: Yep!

My guy is Navy while I'm Air Force...creates some interesting debates (I'll play nice and call them debates).

Oh and thanks for the birthday wishes! :cheers:

Well, At least I got mine on the straigth line..

And other from knowing I am young and that.. Well, I know.. Trust me, That's why I go my own way in things.. I have plenty of time later when I am 30 and not as beautiful and charmig. :lol:

So yeah, I don't expect anything to last, but I hope..

I have had.. Err.. To be nice towards myself.. "a lot" of relationships.. So I know that they don't often last..

Chris said:
Didn't Chapel Hill win the Color Guard? I was kind of out of the loop last night during the meeting.

I'll give you some "big brotherly" advice. You're still young, and have plenty of time to make boyfriends work out. Don't make the mistake I did when I was 17 and fall in love too hard. We couldn't handle the commitment and eventually ended up tearing each other's hearts out and not getting over it for 2 years afterwards.

Trust me...If a woman (the current one) is crazy enough to fall in love with a hard ass like me...there's someone for everyone. Just have to wait for the right moment.

yes chapel hill took home everything except spirit.. that went to me :D

and apex took home all the drill team stuff

did your sq send anyone?, i saw jernigan and vicente (did one of them quit?) but didn't know if they were w/ cg

Try a chop to the throat it works better than a groing strike. Just don't do it to hard you don't want to kill the poor guy. LOL Well maybe you do isn't that the thing cadets do these days.

Back