March 11th, 2004  
Redneck

Happy Birthday to both of you.
March 12th, 2004  
>*CrAzY*<

TY
March 12th, 2004  
Tessa

Oh, Well, Cadet.. I am soooo much wondering why all these guys are annoying? Mine is too, tough I can handle that of mine.

Now, all he has to do is follow orders and not whine about it.
--
Boots
March 12th, 2004  
SHERMAN

Topic: Happt Birthday

Happy Birthday.Mine is on the 29th...
March 12th, 2004  
Chris

Didn't Chapel Hill win the Color Guard? I was kind of out of the loop last night during the meeting.

I'll give you some "big brotherly" advice. You're still young, and have plenty of time to make boyfriends work out. Don't make the mistake I did when I was 17 and fall in love too hard. We couldn't handle the commitment and eventually ended up tearing each other's hearts out and not getting over it for 2 years afterwards.

Trust me...If a woman (the current one) is crazy enough to fall in love with a hard ass like me...there's someone for everyone. Just have to wait for the right moment.
March 13th, 2004  
samirine

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverPhoenix
Now, all he has to do is follow orders and not whine about it.
Yep!

My guy is Navy while I'm Air Force...creates some interesting debates (I'll play nice and call them debates).

Oh and thanks for the birthday wishes!
March 13th, 2004  
GuyontheRight

Welcome to 15
March 13th, 2004  
Tessa

Well, At least I got mine on the straigth line..

And other from knowing I am young and that.. Well, I know.. Trust me, That's why I go my own way in things.. I have plenty of time later when I am 30 and not as beautiful and charmig.

So yeah, I don't expect anything to last, but I hope..

I have had.. Err.. To be nice towards myself.. "a lot" of relationships.. So I know that they don't often last..
March 13th, 2004  
>*CrAzY*<

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris
Didn't Chapel Hill win the Color Guard? I was kind of out of the loop last night during the meeting.

I'll give you some "big brotherly" advice. You're still young, and have plenty of time to make boyfriends work out. Don't make the mistake I did when I was 17 and fall in love too hard. We couldn't handle the commitment and eventually ended up tearing each other's hearts out and not getting over it for 2 years afterwards.

Trust me...If a woman (the current one) is crazy enough to fall in love with a hard ass like me...there's someone for everyone. Just have to wait for the right moment.
yes chapel hill took home everything except spirit.. that went to me

and apex took home all the drill team stuff

did your sq send anyone?, i saw jernigan and vicente (did one of them quit?) but didn't know if they were w/ cg
March 29th, 2004  
cryhavoc

Try a chop to the throat it works better than a groing strike. Just don't do it to hard you don't want to kill the poor guy. LOL Well maybe you do isn't that the thing cadets do these days.