Anne Frank's diary... a message of war in North Korea

A Can of Man

Je suis aware
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/02/26/60minutes/main602415.shtml

Incredible, a book for peace is turned into a motivational war book.
"Bush is the new Hitler"
"Americans are the new Nazis"
OOHHHH!!! So that's where the hippies have been getting their ideas. North Korea. What a great source! So impartial and a result of those highly reputed North Korean think tanks.... :roll:

Do read, it's quite interesting. A little glimpse into North Korea anyways.

"“The most shocking thing is their comparison for President Bush with Hitler. that is absolutely disgusting,” says Anne’s cousin, Buddy Elias, who was her playmate and her last living direct relative.

Elias was the one who approved giving North Korea the rights to publish her diary, for a symbolic payment of less than $2,000.

“We were not told that it would be misused in schools. That, we had no idea,” says Elias, who considers today’s Hitler to be Kim Jong-Il, North Korea’s supreme leader. Kim insists that whenever anyone mentions his name, they must first call him respected or beloved."

Take it from the words of a person who saw evil. Kim Jong-il is a Hitler.

That's monstrous! They can spew their hatred but to drag Anne Frank into it is just going beyond the pale. If only their brains weren't more washed than fadded Levi's they'd have some clue as to what Anne said.

Oh man, that was vile and just wow....These kids almost give me the creeps about what they're saying, seriously brainwashed! That's downright nefarious, especially about the students fighting til every last american is dead. :shock:

That's a new low even for Kim Jong-Il. He's alienating the rest of the world which is bad for the NK people. Self destruction is terrible enough without pulling his own people down with him.

ROFls, kim jong has nothing better to do than to rewrite a world war II classic published writing to exeerterate bush's cons and how he resembles hitler

bush may be an idiot at times and makes bad apparences especially during speeches when he spews out the wrong words, but hes ceertaintly no where as bad as hitler, whom is a famous dictorator that killed millions

thanks for the tip

anyways, kim jon-il's son kim something had a little incident with the japanese and something about disneyland

care to provide detail?

wow
that is incredible
and disgusting, how can you justify changing a book in such a way to suit your on perverted purposes. the dude surely is insane (kim jung that is)
how can we hope for future peace when an entire country is beig brainwashed into believing the words of a nutcase?

AA said:
thanks for the tip

anyways, kim jon-il's son kim something had a little incident with the japanese and something about disneyland

care to provide detail?

No I didn't hear about it. Haven't watched the news in a few days actually.

Sad world.
I guess now you know why I don't believe there will ever be world peace as long as people are on earth.

let me think of this

Do not jump down my throat please:

But do you not think that if you take the hated name calling out the way that some part of what is said is true.

I studied Anne Franke at school and ok so there a big differences to now and then but you could compare her diary to other countries at war. Yet it being betrayed towards America you can see a point. Maybe to harsh how they explained it but still think about it.................

(Not saying America is a bad place)

I think you need to seriously consider what you've just said. To make any connection between Anne Frank and the Nazis to North Korea and America you must be :cen: :cen: :cen: :cen: :cen: :cen: :cen: :cen:

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Charge_7 said:
I think you need to seriously consider what you've just said. To make any connection between Anne Frank and the Nazis to North Korea and America you must be :cen: :cen: :cen: :cen: :cen: :cen: :cen: :cen:

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

No i don't need to consider as I never said in the words that anne frank is right that america are the Nazi's.

This can be judged how you want it. I am saying that what these kids are saying can be compared to any country at threat or war.

All the you have to do is think about it.

but charger has to right to feel this way

to call a country nazied and its people nazied is definetly wrong, even during the third reich

most germans were not nazis, certaintly it wasnt their fault about the masscres

americans are no more nazi than canada, its people did not commit the crimes, maybe the government's military did some bad things, but it was certaintly not nazism

Back