Anne Frank's diary... a message of war in North Korea

ya, soviet union and allies stopped the nazis before they went beserk

in the case of arabs and muslims, u americans arent making the situation any better, in some cases they misunderstood you guys and in somecases u misunderstood their intentions

Oh, I guarantee that we did not misunderstand their intentions. Those were loud and clear. I think, by now, our intentions to defend ourselves should be totally obvious. Remember, try not to be too inclusive when you say Arabs and Muslims.

Yeah we got the news here
all the while South Koreans cheer on the North Koreans. I live in a very strange country.
In this Korean football forum I went ranting about it like crazy.

if only they had the resources, but thats not exactly a good thing, cuz then they couldve done alot more and could produce far harsher threats to the world peace

the worst they can do is NOT nuking other nations,

but to GIVE nukes to terriosts, that will probably change the face of the whole world....

... a state of matter we live in this world, further complicated by terrorism, and north korea..

um... i wonder if a chernoboyl type explosion will happen in nk, since ive seen the photos of their nuclear facilities and its pretty shoody, it look smore like a butcher production line than a nuke power plant

en......wut if they are believing something right?

who knows, maybe 2000 years later, ppl will think north koreans were totally right and western world was totally wrong.....

just like a greek dude says everything is made of very small particles 2000 years ago (he called it atoms), no one believed him during that time and every body thinks matter made up by fire, water, air and earth........
now ppl know that lonely man was right...

I think millions of people starving and getting murdered... living miserable lives... eating grass and tree bark is a pretty good indicator that they're not right.

See how these NK elite's children mindset are.. it's so twisted.
Young as they are, they are very bloodthirsty.

They don't even care for their own starving poor.

Shouldn't allow these elite children to grow up or live..
They'll be live bombs endangering world peace.

There's also something called re-educating them back to "earth."
Killing them off... a little harsh don't you think?? :lol:

en ....still....

how many christians got killed 2000 years ago.....

than now they are all righteous and stuff..

time is really ironic sometimes

That was known as persecution. Not the same as a system of government failing and basic supplies not being able to get to people.

i agree man,

hope ppl can invent a new tech in the future to revive the dead than i can see how later generation judge north koreans

Back