Anne Frank's diary... a message of war in North Korea

the point is the idea of superior human race is definetly wrong, certaintly after 50 years of it we all should realize that no one is superior, perhaps one culture may be different, but to them its the same idea

from a country that was devested by invasion and a form of nazism, i sure knows heck alot about racism, and it is nt pretty when tolerated

the point is dont call anyone nazis

oi

Nah I ain't lost my case.

Just opened minded, people that can't see that are the losers in certain cases.

I didn't call you any name. I made an observation.

"Just opened minded, people that can't see that are the losers in certain cases."

Seems you started calling names.

sorry

Charge_7 said:
I didn't call you any name. I made an observation.

"Just opened minded, people that can't see that are the losers in certain cases."

Seems you started calling names.

you want to ruin a thread crack on mate if not move on and let this get back to its origin.

Charge 7, you need to relax now.

Anya, you need to try to say things to your self first and than post them.

Mod Edit: Do not act as moderator. yes sir

some arabians actually think U.S is new Nazis...
they even say it on TV....(according to the documentry a professor made about his trip to middle east to find the ROOT of 9/11)

That wasn't a professor the Guy your refering too is a Correspondent for the New York Times. And the views were given from different points. Moderate and Fundamentalit Muslims. Which kind of surprised me given the New York Fish Wrapper tends to give a slanted view.

I expect the fundamentalist to hold radical views and express them. After all it's a recruitment tool and has been part of their rhetoric for along time. Great Satan..yada, yada yada. New Nazi's Yada yada.

However for a member of an Allied nation to say it well ..........................

as i have said before...
their governments are friends of U.S don't mean their ppl like U.S...
those governments are mostly totalitirian and they can force their ppl to accpet to be allies with U.S..

however, that also helps to create recruits for terriosts everywhere.....and more importantly, maybe someday a new leader come up in those nations...they may not be U.S's friends anymore....

Sexybeast said:
as i have said before...
those governments are mostly totalitirian and they can force their ppl to accpet to be allies with U.S..

however, that also helps to create recruits for terriosts everywhere.....and more importantly, maybe someday a new leader come up in those nations...they may not be U.S's friends anymore....

Got a shackle sheet for that^^^^^?

Yeah I can see a point in what I can make outta that. But as far as supporting totalitarian goverments. Let's see whose North Koreas biggest buddy? Oh yeah Communist China ;)

USMC0861 said:
Sexybeast said:
as i have said before...

Got a shackle sheet for that^^^^^?

Yeah I can see a point in what I can make outta that. But as far as supporting totalitarian goverments. Let's see whose North Koreas biggest buddy? Oh yeah Communist China ;)

u probably misunderstood me...as i was making a point on arabians rather than attacking the "new santa :santa: "(in arabian word) U.S

Sexybeast said:
Mod Edit: Do not act as moderator.

some arabians actually think U.S is new Nazis...
they even say it on TV....(according to the documentry a professor made about his trip to middle east to find the ROOT of 9/11)

There are not now nor will there ever be "new NAZI s" The USA and allies stopped that endeavor and everyone including Germany would like to move on while remembering.

Back