Ann Coulter is a Nazi

Yep. John L Sullivan was the first Marquis of Queensborough Heavyweight Champion of the World, but my reference to your post was that it is said that he would stand up in the bar and announce that he would fight any man present - I can't quite remember whether it was for a dollar or not!

Nothing to do with Dinosaurs , those champs will live for ever. i think it's time for the Heavyweight Championship of the World to be retold by Holly wood - down to the fantastic Ali!

Funnily enough when I was about 17 I was in an after -hours sly grog joint, Ma Grogans, in Auckland. They shut up shop at 6pm in those days,so this was a lock -in. Some Kiwi stood up and announced he would fight any Aussie in the bar for a pound. One of our Liverpool crew, a deck-hand called Roberts, immediately jumped up on the bar and announced that he would fight anyone for nothing!

Last edited:
I love hearing/reading stories of the days before men in the west were emasculated by political correctness and gender sensitivity training... reminds me I was born a few years late.

i cant stand her, i cant stand extremists of any shade

So would you go as far as to say you are an extremist anti-extremist or just a moderate?

:)

Sorry couldn't resist.

That'll get my vote every time. Although I don't know that i agree with all of her comments.:-D

Is there a point where political incorrectness becomes just plain rude?

I can certainly understand her comments/actions in terms of it being her living, in reality its no different to a stand up comedian plying their trade but where is the point that it goes too far?

Last edited:
Is there a point where political incorrectness becomes just plain rude?

I can certainly understand her comments/actions in terms of it being her living, in reality its no different to a stand up comedian plying their trade but where is the point that it goes too far?

Yeah,.. rudeness is certainly unacceptable, but Political correctness it reaching the end if it's tether too. I'm just about sick of it.

As for when does all of this go too far, well,... I think that is a question that must be addressed by everyone as an individual as we all, have varying tolerance for these things. I tend to be fairly laidback, others somewhat more straight laced, this is where a little flexibility might be exercised.

Like i said, I'm not too chuffed about her ideas, I just have a grudging respect for anyone who challenges some of the values of Political Correctness.

I think I love you.

I like her. I don't like everything she says, but she has balls. She is extreme, but a breath of fresh air too. She isn't to freaked out about offending people, and being politically correct.

*Claps.* :bored:
100% and because people can't handle a strong woman they class her a Nazi.

I am fine with what she says.

I know real Nazi's and this woman doesn't even come close.

Speak your mind and :cen: anybody who is offended. That is how I was taught to live my life. As a Officer Candidate I always received 10s for candor from the TACs and 1s for tact. My grandpa put it this way, if someone is offended by something you say that is all in their head and its their problem to deal with it. Pulling punches never helped anyone and it creates ulcers.

I teach that way too. My kids come out of my class mentally tough and with no illusions. Other teachers who have my former students tell me it takes them less than five minutes to spot my kids in any classroom. They are honest to a fault and will brook no :cen: from anyone. I couldn't be prouder of anything.

LOL I think I am not that bad, but theres a time and place for everything.

This woman is dealing in an area that is tough and I as posted before everyone loved her then, now the pussywillows of the world have changed their minds.

For those who are not aware of my Pussywillow statement its simple,

Pussywillows are weeds with big airfilled heads to move and sway with every passing breeze and and no direction of there own.

Back