Ann Coulter is a Nazi

I've lost family to both the Red Army and the Nazis.

My condolences my friend. Sorry to hear that. It sure does alter one's perspective on things. Sharpens your sense of right and wrong, of recognising the danger signals, of trying to man the watchtowers for future generations.

That's why I never give way to the revisionists. They tell us -'Aaahhhh - forget it!' My re-action is always 'WHY - up yours mate!' Facts are facts,after all, and I speak as someone who strives to be a friend to all good men, whatever their calling.

Yours was the best conclusion to the discussion I have come across.

Ann is not a NAZI - why do liberals use this term so freely?
Ann is a red blooded capitalist who knows how to sell books, nothing more and nothing less.
They use it because they have no real understanding on what it means.

Best way to prove a point is scream Nazi. :roll:

Well obviously the terrorists want the Democrats to succeed because they are so weak on security, Bush said so himself the last election.[/BS]

I enjoy the "you take down the twin towers, we take down Kabul" policy of previous administrations, and it seemed to work in Libya and other countries that harbored terrorists.

They are complete virus no matter which country they are in or what label they try and hide under. I have zero tolerance for these people, its about time people realised what they are doing, its a world wide net work that needs to be stopped.

how? our current plan isn't really working...
Its the best we have.

And if I say my plan on the forum I would get banned :cheers:

But I would start by disbanding the countries of the green commie groups for a start. They pic up the weak and retarded. They should be classed as national threat, and made illegal.

Biggest one I would go for is Greenpeace.

What does Greenpeace have to do with Al Qaeda?

To me, it looks like current US policy for the GWOT is akin to swinging at everyone in the bar because one guy got a cheap shot on you.

Because Terrorist's use weak minded Lefties and Commies to do their bidding.

Often that is the case. These fools start sympathizing with the enemy for sometimes no better reason than that they are poor and have grieviances against large corporations.
It's kinda why I left the environmental movements... they just side or sympathize with those who are just absolutely horribly evil... just because they are poor or have a crappy air force. Couldn't stand that s**t.

What does Greenpeace have to do with Al Qaeda?

To me, it looks like current US policy for the GWOT is akin to swinging at everyone in the bar because one guy got a cheap shot on you.
If one guy in a bar hits me with a cheap shot I will remove his will to fight most rickytick and if anyone else in the bar is looking at me sideways they get it next before they have a shot to follow up on what their friend started... and I'm not talking hypothetical, last time I DID this was July 2004. Most people can read when someone is not to be :cen:ed with.

As for Greenpiece ( of :cen: ), they are a bunch of extortionist bastards. Need proof I can hook you up. Their modus operandi is to get the dirt on some company that is polluting and then they approach the company and ask for a donation to keep silent. If the company makes the annual donation Greepeace keeps their collective piehole closed but if they don't give in then Greenpeace waves the flag and runs their suck to every media outlet that will listen.

Last edited:
If one guy in a bar hits me with a cheap shot I will remove his will to fight most rickytick and if anyone else in the bar is looking at me sideways they get it next before they have a shot to follow up on what their friend started... and I'm not talking hypothetical, last time I DID this was July 2004. Most people can read when someone is not to be :cen:ed with.

As for Greenpiece ( of :cen: ), they are a bunch of extortionist bastards. Need proof I can hook you up. Their modus operandi is to get the dirt on some company that is polluting and then they approach the company and ask for a donation to keep silent. If the company makes the annual donation Greepeace keeps their collective piehole closed but if they don't give in then Greenpeace waves the flag and runs their suck to every media outlet that will listen.

I couldn't say it better myself. :cheers:

Hey - John L. Sullivan is back! Welcome.

Greenpiece etc. I agree. Such institutions and charities have been taken over by politicos with their own more or less extreme agendas, in my opinion. Big names that used to be a respected watchword for neutrality are now heavily suspect. They have created industries and empires of their own.

--------------------------------
Give me liberty or give me death.

Last edited:
Hehehe, dinosaur status has been confirmed now... thanks DB, just turned 39. I know most of our younger members are scratching their heads about Mr. Sullivan so shall we enlighten their young minds?

Links between Mr. Sullivan and meself highlighted for those not as familiar as DB.

Introduction
John L. Sullivan was a boxing legend. He is credited as being the first heavyweight-boxing champion of the world and is still ranked highly in that division. Sullivan was the link between old style bare knuckle fighting and modern glove fighting under the Queensberry rules. He was the first great American sports celebrity and in his long and controversial career he met and sparred for Princes, Presidents and paupers. In late 1887, Sullivan, still the reigning heavyweight champion of the world, toured Ireland, the country of his parents’ birth. On 15 December 1887 he visited Limerick.

Family Background
John Lawrence Sullivan was born in mid-October 1858 in the Roxbury district of Boston, Massachusetts. Sullivan inherited his combativeness (and his fondness for alcohol) from his father, Mike Sullivan, a builder’s labourer from Laccabeg, Abbeydorney in Co. Kerry, who arrived in America in 1850. Sullivan’s physique came from his formidable mother, Athlone born Catherine Kelly, another Irish emigrant of the immediate post-Famine era. By all accounts, Sullivan’s childhood was as stable as it could be in the heaving mass of uncertainty and poverty that was the Boston Irish community at that point in the nineteenth century.

Mike Sullivan fulfilled the stereotypical Boston Irishman of the day: he worked with his hands, for he had little other skill; he was quick in temper and slow in temperance. His son, John L., at first attempted to learn a trade and for increasingly volatile periods was an apprentice plumber, tinsmith and stonemason. However, as some journeymen colleagues of Sullivan painfully found out, John L.’s personal attributes and ego were in fact perfect for prize fighting.

The Boston Strong Boy
For such a celebrated career - one that to this day marks the beginning of the modern heavyweight division - Sullivan’s first punch up was little more than a barroom brawl. In 1878 Sullivan and a few friends attended a benefit night at Dudley Street Opera House in Boston. At some stage during the night a local tough by the name of Jack Scannell challenged Sullivan - who by now had a reputation as the “Boston Strong Boy”. Massachusetts state law prohibited prize fighting but permitted “exhibitions” of physical skill. Duly the organisers of the benefit night accommodated the combatants. Sullivan took off his coat; laced up a pair of woolly mitts; received a knock on the head from Scannell; lost his temper and proceeded to belt Scannell into the on-stage piano. A star was born.

By 1881, and still without any formal coaching - appropriately he apprenticed on the job - Sullivan had graduated to performing on the then biggest boxing stage of all: Harry Hill’s Dance Hall and Boxing Emporium on New York’s East Side. In March 1881, Sullivan announced himself at Harry Hill’s by offering fifty dollars to any man who could last four rounds with him under the Queensberry rules. A veteran fighter named Steve Taylor attempted to do so but was pummelled in two rounds. During this stay in New York, Sullivan met Richard Kyle Fox, the Belfast born proprietor of the Police Gazette, and then the biggest boxing promoter in the United States. Fox and Sullivan were never to become friendly but both were cunning enough to ensure that their enmity remained well publicised to their commercial advantage.
http://www.hoganstand.com/general/identity/geese/stories/sullivan.htm

If I turn pro methinks I'll hire Ann to do me promoting, she's done a knock up job for herself.

Back