Anime Chicks in uniform

gladius

Look what I found on the web...

Anime Chick in Herr Field Marshal Rommel's uniform
heeles.jpg

Anime Chicks is US Marine Corps Uniforms
usmc.jpg

Heres the link the pics are kinda cool, 'cept the SS uniforms creep me out a little bit. Oh yeah, its also in Japanese so I couldn't read it but the pictures were nice to look at.
http://www.interq.or.jp/blue/artwork/index.html

nice drawings. i like em. its just too bad i cant read japanese. the translation feature isnt helping much either

The japanese have this thing about making drawings of people look good in their uniforms. If you've ever seen an anime show with an officer in it, he looks like he's donning parade wear. These are just pics though, i've seen costumes japs have worn that have nazi insignias on them that look like they're from the ss.

These are just pics though, i've seen costumes japs have worn that have nazi insignias on them that look like they're from the ss.

Okay, this crosses the line in many aspects. Surely this is unrespectable to most Europeans. Why does the Japanese have this strange interest in SS uniforms? Do they actually know what does it represent?

I don't think most Asian have this concept, or stigma about Nazism.

There was a bar in Korea named "The Third Riech" the workers dressed like Nazis.

There was an ad for a heater in Taiwan that said; "fight the cold front" with Hitler on it.

There was a movie in the Philipines were the hero would say the magic word and would turn into a Hitler look-a-like and fight bad guys.

This are just a few examples that I read about that were all over Asia. Its a different part of the world they probably don't see it as the West does.

rotc boy said:
http://www.yuri.sakura.ne.jp/~right/gunpuku/gunpukugallery/file/usarmy.html

whats with the girl in the male uniform?

and calling the ribbons prizes...?

dude the feamle in the female uniform looks hot.

The one modelling for the US Army uniform... the description is wrong. It's the 101st Airborne Division but they called it the 82nd.

Nice drawings though.
Japanese have an obsession for uniforms.

There was a bar in Korea named "The Third Riech" the workers dressed like Nazis.

There was an ad for a heater in Taiwan that said; "fight the cold front" with Hitler on it.

:eek: .....O-Ok, I see. :?

Is it because of the uniforms, the famous field marshalls, the popularity of the Second World War, the German equipment, and the trademark manic speeches and mustache of Hitler? Probably yes, but I don't understand why. I have not settled in Asia long enough to understand their mentality.

But its clear that Korea, the Phillipines, Japan, and Taiwan have taken this on a lighter degree and have become more appreciated than in the west in terms of public display.

And one more thing to note: Yes, there is a Neo-Nazis movement in Japan as well. The organization held gatherings in Hotels dressed as Black SchultzeShtaffel Commandants and Brown SA Storm Troopers. Surprisingly, the uniforms are exact duplications of the original and are very accurate. I wonder why.....

Well I guess it's like Asians don't take Nazis seriously just like Western Europeans don't take Communists seriously.

the_13th_redneck said:
Well I guess it's like Asians don't take Nazis seriously just like Western Europeans don't take Communists seriously.

Communists do not preach hate to a particular race. Instead they aim for equality among all people regardless of race or nationality. Although the many communist states around the world does have opressive policies against its own people, but the comparison is unbelievably different when relating to the cult religion, hate, and the sadism of Nazism.

Communism is an Economic System. Nazism is a hate religion. Can you distinguish the difference or not?

From a historical and human perspective Communism is worst than Nazism.

The two biggest mass muderers in 20th century (if not world history) are both Communist, Hitler is only ranked 3rd.

Stalin put to death between 20 to 40 million of his own people.

Mao put to death around 20 million of his own people.

Hitler put to death around 8 million.

And ladies and getlemen in number 4....

....wait he also happens to be a Communist....

Pol Pot put to death 1 million plus.

Communism is far worst, if not as bad as Nazism.

the_13th_redneck is right Communism has not affected us here in the West directly that's why we don't take it seriuosly. And vice versa Nazism hasn't affected Asia directly.

It's all a matter of perspective. Thats why we here in the West don't see Communism as a great evil as Nazism, some people even tend to glamorize it.

There is large Vietnamese community not far from where I live, they hate Communist as much as Jews hate Nazis, I can undersatnd since they were affected by it directly.

Sea_Cadet said:
rotc boy said:
http://www.yuri.sakura.ne.jp/~right/gunpuku/gunpukugallery/file/usarmy.html

whats with the girl in the male uniform?

and calling the ribbons prizes...?

dude the feamle in the female uniform looks hot.

*cough*perv*cough ;)

There was a lot of hate in Communism that I saw.
It's the same sh1t.
Off topic though.

Cabal said:
Communists do not preach hate to a particular race. Instead they aim for equality among all people regardless of race or nationality. Although the many communist states around the world does have opressive policies against its own people, but the comparison is unbelievably different when relating to the cult religion, hate, and the sadism of Nazism.

Communism is an Economic System. Nazism is a hate religion. Can you distinguish the difference or not?

Back