Animal....... mythilogical or real

--
Boots

August 3rd, 2004  
RecruitWalterUSMC

Topic: Animal....... mythilogical or real

What's your favorite animal???? I'm an animal freak so I don't stick to just one but if I had to pick I would say the snow tiger and ducks. In mythology, I like the unicorn or pegasus. They fascinate me.
August 3rd, 2004  
otterbear2468

I think most people know that my favorite animal is a dog...
In Mythology? Pegagus I'd say, dont know muich about mythology.
August 3rd, 2004  
RecruitWalterUSMC

Why the dog? I love dogs too. They make great companions.
--
Boots
August 3rd, 2004  
otterbear2468

I am an only child and am always alone and bored. The only thing that could be my friend whenever I needed one, is an animal. Fish and small animals, are adorable, but not very interesting. I've never been very fond of cats. Horses are alot of work and are too big of a pet for me. I live in the Suburbs of California. But dogs, they do tricks, theyre adorable, a good choice for a best friend, and they are the most playful pets I know. Plus I got one a little after I joined the forum, Pepper.
August 3rd, 2004  
RecruitWalterUSMC

Wow, you sure did go into detail!!! I think you're right though. Dogs are the best for a companion and they're cheap. I have a cat here in Minnesota that thinks he's a dog and acts like one. I also have a dog in Tennessee at my mom's house. He's a basset hound/golden retriever mix. His name's Thunder and he has a thing with empty pop bottles. He's cute. I'll have to show you pictures....
August 3rd, 2004  
LeatherNeckRVA

The Liger
August 3rd, 2004  
otterbear2468

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecruitWalterUSMC
Wow, you sure did go into detail!!! I think you're right though. Dogs are the best for a companion and they're cheap. I have a cat here in Minnesota that thinks he's a dog and acts like one. I also have a dog in Tennessee at my mom's house. He's a basset hound/golden retriever mix. His name's Thunder and he has a thing with empty pop bottles. He's cute. I'll have to show you pictures....
haha, i know, i did say alot. I used to have a golden retriever, now a Westie.
August 3rd, 2004  
Airborne Eagle

Bald Eagle.
August 3rd, 2004  
Darkmb101

that dog/wolflike thing form the Chronicles of Riddick
August 5th, 2004  
soldierzhonor

the human female...