Who is angry? I mean just plain old ANNOYED! Anyone???

sunb! said:
What makes me really angry are people who cannot understand the 3 second rule while driving. Keep at least three seconds to the car in front of you - that is SECONDS - not NANO or MICRO SECONDS!

So this happened today: - I hit the breaks.... :twisted:
i love doing that... It happened to me a couple of days ago...Guys headlights were right in my face so i tapped on my brakes and the guy had to sqeal rubber to keep from hitting me...I laughed and flicked him off through my window... :twisted:

C/CMSgt Henderson said:
sunb! said:
What makes me really angry are people who cannot understand the 3 second rule while driving. Keep at least three seconds to the car in front of you - that is SECONDS - not NANO or MICRO SECONDS!

i love doing that... It happened to me a couple of days ago...Guys headlights were right in my face so i tapped on my brakes and the guy had to sqeal rubber to keep from hitting me...I laughed and flicked him off through my window... :twisted:

See, I don't do that! How do you guys do that!? I guess that's just it; it's a guy thing. :roll: I'm afraid that someone will have a gun, or they'll crash into my $70,000 car. :lol: hahahaha Instead, I wave to cops and flirt a little bit, that way, if they ever pull me over in the future, maybe they'll remember me and let me off (?). LOL I learned that from my mother!

FutureHMSGrad said:
C/CMSgt Henderson said:
sunb! said:

See, I don't do that! How do you guys do that!? I guess that's just it; it's a guy thing. :roll: I'm afraid that someone will have a gun, or they'll crash into my $70,000 car. :lol: hahahaha Instead, I wave to cops and flirt a little bit, that way, if they ever pull me over in the future, maybe they'll remember me and let me off (?). LOL I learned that from my mother!

How we do it? Just hitting the breaks when some idiot are pushing behind you - it is not that we perform an emergency break in 90 km/h - a gente touch on the break and breaking down 5 km/h or so to tell that fool behind that it is not wise of him to stay that close. On the other hand speaking for myself I controll it by the mirrors and having enough horsepower and the gearbox in overdrive just in case. (5500 rpms to spend and 115 horsepowers available to avoid getting hit :) )

Lol that explains it pretty well. Well, today I had a soccer game at 8 in the freaking morning...Its Saturday! Im not supposed to get up at 7 because of a soccer game at 8! Im a kid. I sleep in on Saturday and then get pissed off because I missed the morning cartoons.

im annoyed at this girl that says she likes me and is going out with the drill team captain, and she hasnt called me today.

I am so pisst off that a freshman got up to my rank C/PO3 and im in the 10th grade! :evil:
I need to get up to a C/PO2 and fast!

im annoyed because whenever a liberal challenges my beliefs, they just yell extremely loud so i cant say anything
so ive stopped arguing
"if you argue with an idiot, people cant tell the difference"

I am super annoyed, my 1st Lt is a super jerk. I can't stand him!!! He is always telling me what I did wrong, and when I do something right, he tells me all of the little things that went wrong, also, I sprained my ankle, AGAIN, the 3rd time in 6 months!!! URGH

youngCAPcadet said:
I am super annoyed, my 1st Lt is a super jerk. I can't stand him!!! He is always telling me what I did wrong, and when I do something right, he tells me all of the little things that went wrong, also, I sprained my ankle, AGAIN, the 3rd time in 6 months!!! URGH
Yeah thoes Lts can become real dumb ass's at sometimes,but some can be very nice.

youngCAPcadet said:

I am nice officer guy than other officers in my unit.

Back