Angelina Jolie vows to use her weapons if kids threatened.

5.56X45mm

Milforum Mac Daddy
02/06/2008 13:41 - (SA)

Los Angeles - Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt keep a gun in their house to protect their family.

The couple would do anything for their children - Maddox, six, Pax, four, Zahara, three, and two-year-old Shiloh - and wouldn’t hesitate shooting someone if they tried to harm them.

Angelina - who is pregnant with twins - said: "If anybody comes into my home and tries to hurt my kids, I’ve no problem shooting them.

"I bought original, real guns of the type I used in Tomb Raider for security. Brad and I are not against having a gun in the house, and we do have one. I’d be able to use it if I had to."

As well as firearms, Angelina insists she is more than capable of tackling any assailant with her self-defence skills.

She added: "I tend to want to throw an elbow - I don’t know why. I’ve learned all the punches, head-butts and kicks - yet getting someone with my elbow is my first instinct."

Fight training

Angelina, 32, and Brad, 44, are keen for their children to learn how to protect themselves when they get older - because the Tomb Raider actress believes everyone gets into a fight at some point in their lives.

She said: "I think it’s good for anybody to learn a skill when it comes to fight training - be it kung fu, boxing or kick-boxing. Brad and I want our kids to learn it.

"They’re going to get into a fight some day, so they might as well learn how to take care of themselves." - Bang Showbiz.com

So someone in Hollywood is actually for self defense of their own home and loved ones with a firearm.... hard to imagine.

Indeed, were her and brads salary she could afford a entire battalion of Blackwater mercs.

They are definitely Mrs and Mr. Smith. I bet Brad has a .50 Browning in his underground backyard. :mrgreen:

The couple would do anything for their children - Maddox, six, Pax, four, Zahara, three, and two-year-old Shiloh
If they had any liking whatsoever for their kids they would have given them "real" names,... Maddox,.... Pax,... Zahara... and Shiloh???

Maddox=Crazy bullock.
Pax+ 6 Packs
Zahara= That's a desert somewhere in North Africa ain't it?
Shiloh = Shyster.

Whatever happened to Robert, John, Margaret or Freddy? I guess the parents must really need the "look at my kids" factor.

If they had any liking whatsoever for their kids they would have given them "real" names,... Maddox,.... Pax,... Zahara... and Shiloh???

Simply geographical locations of conception, that's all. You don't get 'realer ' than that. No basis whatsoever for dismissing their devotion to their children.

Last edited:
Well, I guess some people are far more judgemental than others, having a very high regard only for their own attitudes.

Great.
I'll name my kids after different kinds of NBC equipment.
"What do you mean PDR-1 is not a legitimate name??"

Well, I guess some people are far more judgemental than others, having a very high regard only for their own attitudes.

If one didn't have a very high regard for their own attitudes, I'd say that they weren't putting a lot of thought into their lives or what goes on about them.

What's the point in having an opinion if you don't think much of it yourself? Sounds pretty pointless to me.

Everyone is judgemental about all that they see and experience unless of course they are so bombed out on drugs that they don't care, and we know how much use they are to the world.

I know what you mean, these people annoy the crap out of me too. it's enough to make anyone a bit twitchy.

I dunno if it's just old age, but my patience with the "social set" is almost non existent. If it were not for the fawning adulation of the brainless masses, many of these so called "beautiful people" would be totally unemployable.

Yeah, that's why I called both my kids Bed.

LMBO!!!

I must say, I agree with your comments about the names. There are some WEIRD names that have been surfacing the past several years, all because people think it's 'cute' for their child to be different.

Personally I think the Pitt's names are somewhat 'normal' compared so some I've heard.

Yeah, that's why I called both my kids Bed.

I think my last comment was nearer the truth.

Cant haave grown up in the suburbs then or they would have been called Backseat or Panelvan.

:)

Great.
I'll name my kids after different kinds of NBC equipment.
"What do you mean PDR-1 is not a legitimate name??"

Most countries will not allow the use of numeric characters in names so you would have to go with PDR-One

Last edited:
Cant haave grown up in the suburbs then or they would have been called Backseat or Panelvan. :)

Naah,.. I'm a good ole country boy, I like my comfort.

I wonder what was going on when "Moon Unit" Zappa was concieved. That's definitely my choice for weirdest and cruellest name for a kid.

Frank Zappa is weird. Talented, but weird. I would think he had enough creative outlet for the odd factor with his music, I'm surprised he lumped it over onto his kids.

Naah,.. I'm a good ole country boy, I like my comfort.

I wonder what was going on when "Moon Unit" Zappa was concieved. That's definitely my choice for weirdest and cruellest name for a kid.

I don't know but I suspect he was sharing what ever it was with Bob Geldof who ended up with kids named Fifi Trixibelle, Peaches Honeyblossom Michelle Charlotte Angel Vanessa Geldof and Little Pixie Geldof.

This is also known as child abuse.
Before you name your child, ask yourself this. "Would this be a name a self-respecting adult could carry around?" Remember, this is a self-respecting adult which isn't necessarily you.

Back