Angelina Jolie vows to use her weapons if kids threatened.

This is also known as child abuse.
Before you name your child, ask yourself this. "Would this be a name a self-respecting adult could carry around?" Remember, this is a self-respecting adult which isn't necessarily you.

Bah names are irrelevant, half the people I know I only know by their nickname, I didn't even know my sisters name until my early 20s because she always went by her middle name.

I agree naming your kid "Loose Unit" probably isn't going to make their school life fun but hey at least they will grow up tough.

:)

Most countries will not allow the use of numeric characters in names so you would have to go with PDR-One

Pdrone ? - Pretty damn good I reckon. But of course, you guys would prefer the good old 'Matthew, Mark, Luke and John' .

How about good old Brit names - Marmeduke, Horatio, Cecil, McNamara.

I once heard of a guy called Bloom - first name Luvin!

Last edited:
This one will be hard for you to believe, but there is a man who is a member of my Wife's former church congregation whose name is Saylor Shipp. Live that one down.

You kidding? Have you see Angelina? the lady is so petit the recoil on a hand cannon would blow her into lower orbit.

Actually if I remember correctly the weapons she used in Tomb Raider were dual HK USP Match pistols chambered for .50AE, very rare. At least they have the muzzle weight and brake to help with the recoil.

Well, for the daughter of the Midnight Cowboy, I reckon the names of her children are quite acceptable, based as they are on the place of conception.

Beats 'Barack' on that score, don't it?

Back